Author Topic: Akuashi clan  (Read 2771 times)

It wa dead because my new router was for some reason different with portfowarding, I had done it before so I was capable, I can host now and have been for a while,  I Had/ possibly still have dunno since Iwas away for a bit a popular server,

Wow. The same number of banned users to members

I didnt rage quit, I said gooday after that very nicely, besides you spamming me for no reason on irc randomly even though you dont know me and werent here when the actual clan thing occured, you ought to quit it, dont insult me randomly on irc and expect me to be nice

I didnt rage quit, I said gooday after that very nicely, besides you spamming me for no reason on irc randomly even though you dont know me and werent here when the actual clan thing occured, you ought to quit it, dont insult me randomly on irc and expect me to be nice

OMG SOMEBODY'S BEING MEAN TO ME, I MUST FLEE!

Wow. The same number of banned users to members
Shows how good a clan this is.

Shows how good a clan this is.
The clan was in v8 I shall repeat. You ought to pay attention. Ethan is just an idoit who brought up an issue, lord tony and the others got over it and they were the flamers. Now I think it's time for you too.

The clan was in v8 I shall repeat. You ought to pay attention. Ethan is just an idoit who brought up an issue, lord tony and the others got over it and they were the flamers. Now I think it's time for you too.
At least you use proper grammar nowadays.
It was so hard to understand you!

Tobi's pretty cool.
Oromis thinks so too.
:o

His name isn't tobi, its Madara Uchiha.

Wow you asked about it for this? Some people are just gay

Temper Temper, behave yourself young man.

Quote Win.