Poll

Have you kissed a girl/boy (as in, shifted/snog/french kiss)?

yes
88 (43.6%)
no
114 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Author Topic: Have you ever truly kissed a girl/boy?  (Read 18067 times)

I'm not even going to start with you over this, as much as I REALLY want to.
Nymethus is just annoying us with being gay. He's probably just an annoying aloveual rock with the ability to go on the internet.

Nymethus is just annoying us with being gay.

Get over it.

He's the one who needs to grow up. Not me.

Mature people admit that they're gay.

He's the one who needs to grow up. Not me.

An anti-gay topic, an "erotic novel" topic, and a drama whining cause somebody hurt your feelings are really mature things right?

Now being annoyed that somebody is gay? You either need to stop being so closed minded and get the forget over it because he can be gay all he wants, or keep your bitching to yourself. Nobody cares how much you hate gays (or how gay you are).

An anti-gay topic, an "erotic novel" topic, and a drama whining cause somebody hurt your feelings are really mature things right?

Now being annoyed that somebody is gay? You either need to stop being so closed minded and get the forget over it because he can be gay all he wants, or keep your bitching to yourself. Nobody cares how much you hate gays (or how gay you are).
Asdf. Go rape yourself. You are oblivious to what I am saying.

Mature people admit that they're gay.
With that logic, every 'Mature' person, of age or love, is gay. *sarcastic clapping ensues*

Asdf. Go rape yourself. You are oblivious to what I am saying.

Is that your way of saying you have nothing to reply with because you know I'm right?
 :cookieMonster:

With that logic, every 'Mature' person, of age or love, is gay. *sarcastic clapping ensues*
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:48:54 AM by dkamm65 »

Don't use /end.
[/topic]

So I heard you like twisting people's words to make them sound like idiots.

You know what I meant, that if you're gay, you're mature to admit it instead of hiding it.

So I heard you like twisting people's words to make them sound like idiots.

You know what I meant, that if you're gay, you're mature to admit it instead of hiding it.

findClientByName("DracoSoul").popularity++;

I have, just last night actually. I was at Olive garden, adn my girlfriend was sittin' next to me, and then, well, we kissed. Blissful.