Author Topic: I hate it when...  (Read 16111 times)

Hai riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I <3333333333333 :cookie: s!!!!!!!!!!111111111@@@@@@@@@22222

I hate it when i play warcraft III, get yelled at for not knowing what im doing and coming to the blockland forums to cry about it :<


talking about the space time continum/ect.
inb4mechasparkcomes/makes a boring post like he did in gmod gallery. :D

I hate it when people try to look smart by saying /facepalm, /facedesk, ect.

I love you Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hai riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I <3333333333333 :cookie: s!!!!!!!!!!111111111@@@@@@@@@22222

 :C

:C
Aww are you sad XCCCCCC
I hope you feel better soon :DDDDDD <33333333


When it's hard to find an image that expresses my emotions properly.

I hate it when I hate it  :cookieMonster:

I hate it when I see fat art.

That guy is the biggest tool friend on youtube.
2 camels in a tiny car.


:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCC
Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

I hate it when emo people advertise their emoness.

I hate it when games crash on me. Especially the ones I play all the time.

I hate it when boring people advertise their boringness.