Author Topic: I hate it when...  (Read 11287 times)

I hate it when you're playing some game, and you need to buy something, and you're short just 3 of the currency unit :(

Because when people say "Why do asian people like Anime?"
They are refferring to Russians?
Who the forget says that?

That's not what the rules say.
apparently we have unwritten rules

I hate it when people call me handicapped. If I was handicapped, I probably wouldn't know how to use a computer, nonetheless type on it.

I hate it when people call me handicapped. If I was handicapped, I probably wouldn't know how to use a computer, nonetheless type on it.
Most people call other people handicapped because either they did something stupid/pointless, or if they screwed up.

you do realize that within 20-50 years, either furrys will become a religion, or they will make beastiality legal and be able to marry their pets.
and then makingblah's son will post here about how its wrong and people will make a big deal about it and love the idea of furry marriage
Everyone's got their own pet peeves! Something I used to care about, you generally wont. It swings both ways!

People don't make a full title.

handicapped means more then just that.

People who start topics with "hate" in the title. It's kinda doomed from the start :/

People who start topics with "hate" in the title. It's kinda doomed from the start :/
welcome to the 12th page!

I loving hate it so loving much when i buy a used disc at gamecrazy or gamestop or amazon or something and it doesn't loving work.
Just happend to me with assassians creed,
Im so loving pissed off.

I loving hate it so loving much when i buy a used disc at gamecrazy or gamestop or amazon or something and it doesn't loving work.
Just happend to me with assassians creed,
Im so loving pissed off.
i usually check the game before i leave the store, or question the cashier.

anyways, i hate summer days or spring days.  i dont like the smells and humid then hotness and brightness.  rainy days are the best.

anyways, i hate summer days or spring days.  i dont like the smells and humid then hotness and brightness.  rainy days are the best.

I love the cool and windy night.

I did, It didn't look scratched or anything.
Then i put it in my xbox, And it didn't work, And then after that i realized my stupid dumbass sister had DROPPED the disc when she opened it, I told her not to, But that loving handicap still did it, It bounced a bit, Landed on a rock (she brings in rocks because she thinks they're "pretty") And damaged the center so now it won't run.

I hate it when your friends [GIRLS]
Girl:Hi:)
Me:Hows it going?
Girl: Goooood :)(:
Me: Nice...
One of my best friends too...