Author Topic: Bad storm in my area D:  (Read 4232 times)

here in colorado tornado warnings are reserved for the southern areas while no matter where you run it could be snowing or raining anywhere in colorado without a cloud in the sky
seeing it rain without clouds...makes me think.....what the hell is wrong with this weather?

Good luck, Tomm

Hail the size of golf balls :(
same for me,i had hail last night that was huge

So that means I'm dead? Oh. Sad face.

Like, last year a tornado touched down in my sisters middle school's track and started tearing stuff up.
It wrecked a boating place, and all the boats were asfghj. Some peoples houses were wrecked, too. We almost had like three more tornadoes after that, Cause there was still swirling clouds. I was flipping out. Lol.

I survived, thats means i have to get out of the city.

And get to the mercy hospital with some other survivors. :(

my dads middle finger got broken when he tried to close the garage door after pulling the car into the garage

So that means I'm dead? Oh. Sad face.

Like, last year a tornado touched down in my sisters middle school's track and started tearing stuff up.
It wrecked a boating place, and all the boats were asfghj. Some peoples houses were wrecked, too. We almost had like three more tornadoes after that, Cause there was still swirling clouds. I was flipping out. Lol.
Is this the real life version or the Blockland Forums version?

Once, tornadoes and I died but I didn't.

Is this the real life version or the Blockland Forums version?

Real Version: On time, we were on a tornado watch but nothing happened.