Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 2026 times)

The stables should work like this: You take your horse up to the stable. you get off and talk to the Stable keeper. Say yes and it will do a radius search to see if your horse is nearby. Then it will play animation where the horse walks into the stable and then the horse is deleted, with it's final stats in your character profile log. When you want to take it out, talk to the Stable keeper again and say yes to taking out the horse, and a new horse object will be created and will have all original horse stats applied to it. It will play the entering stable animation backwords to show the horse coming out, then you can ride it. THis stable service should be free because of how much trouble it is without a safe place for horses. You'd be limited 3 horses per person in the stable at a time.
Or...make bank deposits 3gp only, or else I'll switch to a dif bank :P But horse stables wouldn't be free, it would be like 10gp to put horse in and take out s free...something like that

Oxcorp check your mail you should have tons of *cough*fake*cough* i mean good stuff to sell!

Oxcorp check your mail you should have tons of *cough*fake*cough* i mean good stuff to sell!
huh?