Author Topic: Blockland menu UI edit  (Read 4518 times)

I have edited the UI to look inverted (White and black instead of black and white) There are images below and save the file New theme to Blockland/base/client/Ui and select copy and replace. To get RTB to have inverted colors just transfer the addons Ive put RTB in the download

Download the inverted version
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:04:43 PM by luk55 »

nice but ill stick to the stock

I installed the blue theme thing then this and it made a cool looking theme. White words, black window borders, and blue highlight when I click words. And an awesome blue cursor, blue crosshair, blue super shift.

Very nice this is too good to belong in the bull stuff ui dump area.

Very nice this is too good to belong in the bull stuff ui dump area.

Right on that one. Im using this theme to. I'm currently trying to make an update.

EDIT: Also the update will contain some other Ui edits not just in the menu. I want to add this also. Most of the UI edits dont Have RTB on it so...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:49:24 AM by luk55 »

I think you should have atleast made ONE topic for your edits instead of two.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:03:59 AM by Zloff »

Pretty cool. The white is too bright though. I'll stick to stock as well. Good job though. How did you do it?

I installed the blue theme thing then this and it made a cool looking theme. White words, black window borders, and blue highlight when I click words. And an awesome blue cursor, blue crosshair, blue super shift.

It's always awesome until you enter a deathmatch and try to snipe a guy against a blue wall. And he's on the blue team.

This is a rather lazy edit, but it is quite nice.