Author Topic: There is no "Best" Operating System!  (Read 6296 times)

Cons: Viruses
Not if you're smart enough to NOT go downloading "free pr0n" and learning to lose weight while you sleep.

Really? Are you trying to say you've never gotten a virus? Riiiiiiight.

You too.

They're easily avoidable, I've never recieved a virus on my PC once.

Think security and you'll be safe.

They're easily avoidable, I've never recieved a virus on my PC once.

Think security and you'll be safe.
Yes

On the discussion of viruses on operating systems; Windows is more susceptible to getting them than Mac and Linux because more people use it, so the coders of most viruses will attack windows users because they want their malicious program to spread.

Are you comparing os or hardware? Because the os doesnt make the photo editing better

If you're not a stupid little forget you wont get viruses.
It's still a con that Windows has more viruses.

yeah get windows 95 its a higher number then 7 so you know that its better then windows 7

Windows 2000 is the best!

You can use flash on Macs.

You CAN use flash on macs but it hardly runs if at all, Chris Pirillo was bitching about flash saying it was an unstable piece of garbage on Macs because it barley runs. Regardless, Apple refuses to put a flash player on iPhones/iPod touches.

macs suck end of discussion. forever

You CAN use flash on macs but it hardly runs if at all, Chris Pirillo was bitching about flash saying it was an unstable piece of garbage on Macs because it barley runs. Regardless, Apple refuses to put a flash player on iPhones/iPod touches.
Probably because they know if they do, it'll suck anyways.

Windows 2000 is the best!
yeah i should get that one because everything with the word 2000 in it is great

it'll suck anyways.
Flash runs pretty badly on everything except windows. Run linux on a live cd and be amazed as your pc that can normally handle 4 youtube videos and a flash game running at the same time comes to a halt and then the browser crashes.

As for dropping flash on the ipad I always figured the primary reason was because they wanted people to spend money on fart machines in the app store instead of just going to a free soundboard.

In any case, we all know os/2 warp is the best os ever.

I have put together a little sheet to show everyone why there is no perfect/best OS.

Windows:
Pros: Professional, Fast, upgradable, gaming.
Cons: Viruses, Vista.
Everything can get viruses. Nobody bothers to make viruses for macs because using a Mac is punishment enough.

Mac:
Pros: Photo editing, Video editing, sleek interface. Windows has that too.
Cons: Hard to upgrade, gaming nightmare.

Linux:
Pros: Wine (a program to run windows apps), open source, many distros for any need!
Cons: Can have some issues at times, terminal is hard.
Having never used Linux ever, I have no room to judge.

People have different needs for things,
some want gaming, (Windows)
some want video/picture editing, (Windows)Fixed.
some want a good operating system for next to priceless. (Linux)