Author Topic: Halo Sniper Rifle  (Read 60110 times)

Dude, when im playing with it the packaging is wrong.... it says the damage file isnt there

not the best, kind of big.

this really is fricking huge, even if it is big in halo, you still should make it smaller. i am a professional sniper on all games, and this would really, REALLY give you away.... i like the model, the scope, and pretty much everything except the size. I for one am not downloading because i have way to many add ons and it is unnecessary, but it is really good. i love it. :cookie: :cookie:

this is so awsome dude! :cookieMonster:

For a lack of an update, the new version is smaller and has scoping. It includes hit ray whilst leaving a white smoke trail, cannon to Halo.

For a lack of an update, the new version is smaller and has scoping. It includes hit ray whilst leaving a white smoke trail, cannon to Halo.

It let's you see through the scope?Awesome
I know this is epic because I used the old version on someone else's server. Even though I didn't DL the new version yet.

the new version isn't out yet.

IT'S AWESOME,I LOVE IT, did u make the golden desert eagle

IT'S AWESOME,I LOVE IT, did u make the golden desert eagle
Why the forget did you steal (hitman)'s avatar

Olol.
How similiar to what i have helped you wi-
stuff, i wasn't done with it right? :C

Olol.
How similiar to what i have helped you wi-
stuff, i wasn't done with it right? :C

Nop. Needs more scope alignment and ammo system fixes. I also need you help with my Halo Reach set. :I

Nop. Needs more scope alignment and ammo system fixes. I also need you help with my Halo Reach set. :I
I read your PM and have to say sorry, but i am allready quite busy with everything.
I am very sorry.
Like i will fix the things i had to do allreaqdy but no new stuff.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:15:26 AM by lordician »

Shadow, i wanna download your Halo Sniper Rifle the Link is online but if i click on Start Downloading i get an Error. i tried it about 200 times.
then i tried other weapons on mediafire these works just your not i think you made something false or is there any error with uploading?

Shadow, i wanna download your Halo Sniper Rifle the Link is online but if i click on Start Downloading i get an Error. i tried it about 200 times.
then i tried other weapons on mediafire these works just your not i think you made something false or is there any error with uploading?

What.

It works fine for me, I could send you the file.