Author Topic: In Need of a Logo for an upcoming Guide!  (Read 1330 times)

With the removal of needing to portforward to host, MANY servers have been popping on the list. Most of them are a waste of time. Most of them are also DMs, RPs, and so forth. Seeing how most people host stuffty DMs, i've come with an idea to create a guide explaining the process of making a Good DM and how you should do it. I've figured it'd be called the "10 Commandments of Building DMs". It'll show what things you should avoid, do, and so forth.

I've been wondering if any of the community would like to help me out with this. I just need a logo,  "10 Commandments of Building DMs".

If your thinking about it if it's worthwhile and not some one paragraph rant, heres a guide i've done in the past : http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=103457.0

All credit of the logo will be given to you.

Most of them are also DMs, RPs, and so forth.
not many DMs, i search for them and see 1 or 2 WIP DMs, and normal 0 actual playing DMs, and i see a ton of RPs
edit, i might build something for it :D

not many DMs, i search for them and see 1 or 2 WIP DMs, and normal 0 actual playing DMs, and i see a ton of RPs
edit, i might build something for it :D

Guess i have bad luck every time i go to host a server, but check the server list first. 3+ DMs i see everyday almost all the time 'cept at late Night and early in the morning.

DMs i see everyday almost all the time 'cept at late Night and early in the morning.

I wonder why. :l

Well, Dr.Pain, I cannot make a logo but is there anything else I can do to help?

Would this work?

[The black "10 Commandments of" has a white glow.]

Would this work?

[The black "10 Commandments of" has a white glow.]

Looks great and will work :)

fantsctic idea... and definately needed!

make sure to add that you should not just use the default afgahn DM... it makes me mad lol

I got mine. How would you rate it out of 10?

I have an idea for one of them : Make the map mirrored if it is 2 teams, or at least balanced. (playtest dur)

7/10. It's good, but there's always room for improvement.

Hey, i've got down the some of the commandments, but i want your guy's thoughts On a Few.

Commandments:
1: Thou Shalt Have a Plan
2: Thou Shalt Have Good Weapon Choice
3. Thou Shalt Not Honor Thy Duplicator.
4: Thou Shalt Have Quality Work.

Lost Commandments:
11: Thou Shalt Not Host Afgan.
12: Thou Shalt Learn When to Host.

Mack will make the loveiest logo.