Author Topic: Japanese goodies  (Read 7182 times)

http://imgur.com/FZTMX.jpg

:D
That's actually the picture I was thinking of when I posted that. :D

That's actually the picture I was thinking of when I posted that. :D
You weren't thinking of Regulith's teets?

You weren't thinking of Regulith's teets?
Regulith is fat?



Regulith looks like a boomer.

Regulith looks like a boomer.
He's Gabe Newell's son.

Nick should totally mail me something because I bought him three steam games.

Nick should totally mail me something because I bought him three steam games.
Gift me three Steam games and I might mail you something. :o

K, cause I found one. But I can't decide:


Snorlax or Porygon-Z.
They don't have Munchlax? QQ

Get some t-shirts or something.
Something that will last you a while.

Gift me three Steam games and I might mail you something. :o
like what, good sir?



that sounds dandy
I could steal borrow eighty of them from the farm down the road and they'd never notice.