Author Topic: Favorite Comedians.  (Read 4382 times)

You're supposed to grow out of liking dane cook when you're 10.

Maybe I only find him funny because I have the same sense of humor.

Same sense of humor as a 10 year old?
Enjoy poop jokes.

Lets play a bathroom game!

*GASP* You win!

hahaha

Same sense of humor as a 10 year old?
Enjoy poop jokes.

I've never heard a poop joke from him.

Russel Howard

But you American's don't know him HUEHUAHUEHUASEHEA

hugh dennis comes from my town :D

Harry Hill and Michael Mcintyre.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn you.



...

Okay maybe not.

In truth I haven't actually seen any comedian's acts.




Eddie Izzard :D

Frick!
How could I forget this guy?  I love him.


Jim Carrey
Robin Williams
Wayne, Collin, and Ryan and some of there guests from "Whose Line is it Anyway?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:01:30 PM by Bobman »

Stella was hilarious.