Author Topic: :( I really need help  (Read 4432 times)

My girlfriends dad got ran over by a jeep, He's alive, Me and her both hate him, And i was there when it happend and we said "hooray!"

Funny.

My girlfriends dad got ran over by a jeep, He's alive, Me and her both hate him, And i was there when it happend and we said "hooray!"

Funny.
That's not funny at all.

That's not funny at all.
No, He's a total stuffhead to everyone, He deserved it.

Karma's a real bitch.

Karma's a real bitch.
his name is earl

Karma's a real bitch.
I'd feel like crap if I laughed at my most hated enemy..

Plus the way he got hit was funny, See he was fixing the jeep, And then his son (my friend) said "MARCO"
really loud, It scared him and he hit his head on the car, And somehow disloged the parking brake, And it rolled over him.

He wasnt in any real pain though.

i would've been like:
bish

Plus the way he got hit was funny, See he was fixing the jeep, And then his son (my friend) said "MARCO"
really loud, It scared him and he hit his head on the car, And somehow disloged the parking brake, And it rolled over him.

He wasnt in any real pain though.
Oh, if only that happened to my father.  :cookieMonster:

I suggest you don't try too hard to cheer her up. She might be filled with blind rage from her father's death, if you start pestering her it might target you and you just lost your meaningless relationship.

Hithar magick, how are you today? We haven't spoken in a while.

I suggest you don't try too hard to cheer her up. She might be filled with blind rage from her father's death, if you start pestering her it might target you and you just lost your meaningless relationship.

Hithar magick, how are you today? We haven't spoken in a while.
Ohiya, my Love. I'm quite, you? :o

And nice comment. :D