Author Topic: Oblivion Sword (locked)  (Read 14938 times)

Looks like a short sword or a long-ish dagger
The model is good though
Make it twice as long and i'll dl

How can you say that? You made a richard gun!

You're making add-ons like crazy!!

8/10 :D

Suggestion: Make a M9

Whats oblivion?
It's a Bethseda game. They made Fallout 3.

EDIT: It's a Midevil Game.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 05:59:36 AM by Mr.Apple »

Well the handle is like almost the same length as the blade so it doesn't look right unless you make the blade a lot longer.
That's the angle.

How can you say that? You made a richard gun!

Lol'd
But i don't mind constructive criticism.

I've tried it and I like it, but there is one flaw in it : the way it's mounted on the back.

First of all, the model clips with anything else on your back, which might be inevitable.

And second of all, the way it's placed on the back. Why would someone twist their arm trying to pull it out that way when they can just pull it out easily from over the shoulder, like the image below.

now, if all weapons would mount onto your back, i would love blockland even better.

-snip-

Agreed, I saw that and I'm like... the forget? You'd have to pull it out from the waist.

I suppose it DOES remind me of the Akraviri Katanas... But it needs more color resemblence like the nice gold trims and designs that make it unique.

Akraviri Katanas

What is that?
If it is a sword from oblivion, you sir are handicapped.
This is not from oblivion.

Fixed the rotation on the back.

2 shot kill.

Fail. Sword+Shot.

Anyways i love the mount-back thing people've been doing. Though i know Oblivion all around and this is not in it period. LOTR has it though. (Lord of the Rings) Ord sword anyone?

Still love it.

i d not really lie swords. just a thing.