Author Topic: Clock failure...  (Read 1062 times)

So this morning, I had to do some homework and the computer I was typing on was actually an hour ahead of time. So, I rushed my homework and then printed it and then got ready to go because it said it was 7:55 when school starts at 8:00. So I was about to head out until I saw the Comcast box on the TV saying it was actually 6:56.

"forget!"

Anyone had any problems like this or related to this?

That's why I don't put my homework off until the morning.

Wierd how it all happened like 10 minutes ago isn't it?

My clock was handicapped for a moment and it was about 6:25 when school starts at 7:30. I had to rush preparing myself. When I finally was ready to go I checked the clock again... 3:35
I felt handicapped.

Although this is a bit off-topic from the clock failures, an alarm is a clock failure isn't it?

For the past few days my alarm failed to wake me up because of somebody mowing their lawn at like 6:30 in the morning (wtf?). But today, I changed the volume a bit higher and I hope tomorrow I can get some good sleep (waking up at 6:30 after a night to 11:00 on the iPod)

at my school, the teacher completely forgets to ask for homework

at my school, the teacher completely forgets to ask for homework

My teacher doesn't care AT all. She gives all the homework for the week, or such, and if you bring it with just scribbles, you get the full pointage.

Neat, huh.

My teacher doesn't care AT all. She gives all the homework for the week, or such, and if you bring it with just scribbles, you get the full pointage.

Neat, huh.
one time in second grade, I got mad, and wrote answers on the page in the most incoherent, graffiti like writing.

I got a perfect score

I once woke up at 9am looked at the clock and freaked out but it was a Wednesday and I don't start till 1:30pm then realised that and went back to sleep.

I once woke up at 9am looked at the clock and freaked out but it was a Wednesday and I don't start till 1:30pm then realised that and went back to sleep.
ololol
night school?

No, my 3D course that only goes for 4 hours on a Wednesday.

I don't trust clocks.