Poll

Which one of the below user-made powers would you pick?

Being able to see life through someone else's eyes
understand women
Be able to BREAK THESE CUFFS
The ability to "phase." (see quote)

Author Topic: If you could have one super power...  (Read 24327 times)

To shut you the forget u..

To fly..

shapeshifting, which means shapeshifting into marines, a fly, a big ass dinosaur, and other things.
I can also turn into a bra :cookieMonster:

The power to do......SOMETHING
On topic: X-Ray VISION

The power to have full knowlage of anything I please. Such as I could look at a book talking about a foriegn language and then I do something like a superpower trigger like lifting your finger and I know the language. Or I glance over at an airplane and know how to fly it and what to do if it goes into tail spin, if it hits an air pockets, and so on. I wouldn't use it for saving the world but merely to make my life so much easier.

The power to have full knowlage of anything I please. Such as I could look at a book talking about a foriegn language and then I do something like a superpower trigger like lifting your finger and I know the language. Or I glance over at an airplane and know how to fly it and what to do if it goes into tail spin, if it hits an air pockets, and so on. I wouldn't use it for saving the world but merely to make my life so much easier.
That sounds like the tv show, Pretender.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pretender_(TV_series)

Alright, I'm going to start a poll event.  Think of completely unique powers and I'll stick them in a poll by sooner or later.

That sounds like the tv show, Pretender.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pretender_(TV_series)
I've never heard of it, and the link is broken for me. Niliscro put mine on poll please?

Alright, I'm going to start a poll event.  Think of completely unique powers and I'll stick them in a poll by sooner or later.
The ability to turn into any type of weapon you want.

GENERATOR REX

The ability to bend people's wills.

I've never heard of it, and the link is broken for me. Niliscro put mine on poll please?
Provide a more concise description of your power for the main post, and I will.

But who would operate it?