Author Topic: Proof that girls are evil.  (Read 3618 times)

Actually it's the only reason.
While women scratch wild boards to death with their overgrown nails, and then they use their wigs to capture water and drink it.
and then have lesbo love at night

While women scratch wild boards to death with their overgrown nails, and then they use their wigs to capture water and drink it.
and then have lesbo love at night
Are you even saying anything?

Actually it's the only reason.
K so all the girls can go ahead and do everything else. Men are only here to reproduce.
Girls can work, cook, clean, raise children, run the country, catch criminals, make cars, etc, while guys will just sit around waiting to reproduce.
Sound fair?

K so all the girls can go ahead and do everything else. Men are only here to reproduce.
Girls can work, cook, clean, raise children, run the country, catch criminals, make cars, etc, while guys will just sit around waiting to reproduce.
Sound fair?
No, why?

Well if that's male's only purpose, then we shall stick to our role instead of getting in the way.

Well if that's male's only purpose, then we shall stick to our role instead of getting in the way.
Can't say I wouldn't enjoy this.

Then again, what if they figure out how to reproduce without us, then we are forgeted.

Then we find a way to reproduce without them, and then declare war.

I'll just watch.

Well if that's males only purpose, then we shall stick to our role instead of getting in the way.
My point is: Women would do fine on their own if they could reproduce by themselves like other animals, males are only there for the reproducing, now nature felt nice and made human males a little less tiny and harmless than spider males for example.

A lot of animal males die right after the mating.

My point is: Women would do fine on their own if they could reproduce by themselves
Same could be said for men.
After all, a majoriy of this world's creations are by man.

Same could be said for men.
Men can't produce eggs or milk

or cake

YOU'RE SO CLEVER.

Men can't produce eggs or milk
Women produce breakfast?

This one is definatly true.

I mean it, there's nothing in the end of my posts.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 08:46:55 PM by IkeTheGeneric »