Author Topic: Slate Sand  (Read 11327 times)

I went on his server which had this map...It looked awful. It wasn't even like the pictures...More like a dirty moon...

Maybe it's just me but that sand texture looks like card bored to me.
No..

I went on his server which had this map...It looked awful. It wasn't even like the pictures...More like a dirty moon...

Because You didnt have the map! the texture Messes up!

You don't know how to spell anything anyway...
Ehm Go burn at the stake!

No need to triple post...

The texture looks bad, it is pixelated.

Because You didnt have the map! the texture Messes up!

Why would I have had the map?! It's not at all like sand! It might as well be called slate cork!

Why would I have had the map?! It's not at all like sand! It might as well be called slate sahara!
Fixed

this is brighter and more of western slate then slate desert
cool, this might be good for my western TDM, I am not going to DL it right now but i might l8r

The texture looks more like cork then the Sahara...

Looks more like card bored to me.

Maybe it's just me but that sand texture looks like card bored to me.
no you are probably the only person that thinks that and you my friend needs glasses, it looks like real sand, it is so ugly!

no you are probably the only person that thinks that and you my friend needs glasses, it looks like real sand, it is so ugly!

I think i had sand paper in mind when typing that but because I've been up for 30+ hours i typed card bored.

Also yes it's ugly.

Cork cork and more cork in this mass flat cork of doom Its good for cork RPs And maybe some cork Rps but good for corking too :::Cork::: CORK!

I think i had sand paper in mind when typing that but because I've been up for 30+ hours i typed card bored.

Also yes it's ugly.

lol.  I know how it feels to be up for 30+ hours.  I usually do that about two or three times a week.