Author Topic: The line has been drawn - Fast Food  (Read 15075 times)

After he took a few bites, he had to take a stuff and wiped his ass one one of the pieces of chicken before proceeding to eat it again.
I don't want it anymore....

It's called a double down, not a double stacker.

This is old.
I had one on Friday.
It was good, but way too pricey.

well i apologize that im not in the inner loop of fat forget's daily news here.

looks like someone came inside all of that.
*Slowly walks out of the room

Whats better is a monte cristo. A ham turkey and cheese sandwich, covered in batter and deepfried. I have seen it served with powdered sugar and maple syrup along with some jam on the side.

I'd eat it.

I love being an American. Foreign people hate us, but I say forget foreign people!

Whats better is a monte cristo. A ham turkey and cheese sandwich, covered in batter and deepfried. I have seen it served with powdered sugar and maple syrup along with some jam on the side.
WANT.

well i apologize that im not in the inner loop of fat forget's daily news here.

well you should be.
by the way, it looks really disgusting.
and i thought right when i saw it that it would be terribly unhealthy, and taste terrible.

it is actually pretty healthy as long as you dont eat one every day or whatever.
it has a lot of protein, not TOO many calories. thought it does have quite a bit of sodium.

I feel like I'd get a heart attack just actually buying it.

I feel like I'd get a heart attack just actually buying it.
Whenever you post something with that avatar, I always image a black guy saying it -_-

Whenever you post something with that avatar, I always image a black guy saying it -_-
BECAUSE HE KILLED ME AND IS USING MY FACE AS A MASK AS HE TYPES LOL

It's actually called the KFC chicken sandwich.

IRONIC.

Because it's not chicken sandwiched...

so they stepped up from one chicken, and put two and melted cheese together. the forget. sounds awesome

This is what will kill Bill in L4D2...
o gawd noe dunt kill meh :O