Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2081848 times)

That reminds me gravity, about the hind. Have you fixed those bugs on it yet? NOT TRYING TO KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE HIND. Because I just finished up a small soviet army base and your hind would be a nice addition to it to carry troops or provide air support to the battlefield.
What bugs?

For now, the player is going to aim from inside the barrel until I find something better.
Try adding a camera-like system for cosmetic effect on top of the cannon.

What bugs?

Like the transparency bug, and the mountpoints with the pilot being on the lower roosterpit and the gunner on the higher one. (dunno if thats a bug)

Try adding a camera-like system for cosmetic effect on top of the cannon.
Or I move the mountpoint to the side, so it's like in the T-90.

Like the transparency bug, and the mountpoints with the pilot being on the lower roosterpit and the gunner on the higher one. (dunno if thats a bug)
That with the mountpoints wouldn't be called bug. And no. I can not fix the transparency bug, it randomly occurs and I don't know what is causing it.

Or I move the mountpoint to the side, so it's like in the T-90.
That with the mountpoints wouldn't be called bug. And no. I can not fix the transparency bug, it randomly occurs and I don't know what is causing it.

I figured it was the future so there could be something like that but this works too.

[ That with the mountpoints wouldn't be called bug. And no. I can not fix the transparency bug, it randomly occurs and I don't know what is causing it.

Ok. But will you ever release it when you have time? I don't like to use the apache.

Ok. But will you ever release it when you have time? I don't like to use the apache.
Maybe.

[Edit]
At the sides isn't enough space so I'll just leave it like this:

For now.

[Edit]
Plasma cannon sounds are done.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:57:49 AM by Gravity Cat »

To make the turrets less powerful I'll give them limited energy/ammo/whatever (depending on turret) which refills automatically over time.

...Modifying the stuff out of the ShootOnClick script.

Who made the original again?

[Ed!t #3]
I just made a couple of changes to the SOC script, and it doesn't work. Now I have no idea what change(s) are causing that.
This is why you should make one change after another.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:51:55 PM by Gravity Cat »

BATTLEFIELD 3 IS THE BOSS

Paradise sized?
Yes, but with less pointless water and lame islands and more terrain and maybe a couple small towns/small buildings.

Yes, but with less pointless water and lame islands and more terrain and maybe a couple small towns/small buildings.
/support

But before I do anything else, I'll finish at least the plasma cannon and plasma repeater and put it on RTB.

And now: Boring searching for invisible bugs.

YA SEVERS BACK UP but whay is it so lagy?

Oh baby, now we're talking.