Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2081764 times)

This always annoyed me. Now it makes me laugh.

By the way, decided anyone to check my project page from time to time? Because I'm probably going to make little big updates almost every day.

I get a 503 Service Unavailable screen. Don't know if its my internet or the website. Probably my internet because it worked fine before :x

Will check again later.

I get a 503 Service Unavailable screen. Don't know if its my internet or the website. Probably my internet because it worked fine before :x

Will check again later.
Nah, it's them fudging around on their servers again.

[Edit]
I just realized I need a comment system for the news.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:01:13 AM by Gravity Cat »

Nah, it's them fudging around on their servers again.

[Edit]
I just realized I need a comment system for the news.

Oh alright working for me now.

Blender <3

back from moving house :D
tell me what happened old chap

back from moving house :D
tell me what happened old chap
What's your new house like? :)

That ship...
It's the one from the 3D model topic. Is it not?

That ship...
Correctamundo.

That ship...
First I just made it for fun. Then I thought about putting it into BL, now it's for the game.

And speaking of space combat simulators, the creators of X-Plane made this need little space combat game that I had. It is discontinued now but I figure it shouldn't be too hard to find. Anyway, it was pretty fun, but the AI kinda sucked because all it did is sit in the same place and shoot at you. But it's pretty neat none the less.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Combat

Can you please finish up the howitzer in a week or 2?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:27:03 AM by patton360 »

Oh cool, that ship is looking pretty nice.

And speaking of space combat simulators, the creators of X-Plane made this need little space combat game that I had. It is discontinued now but I figure it shouldn't be too hard to find. Anyway, it was pretty fun, but the AI kinda sucked because all it did is sit in the same place and shoot at you. But it's pretty neat none the less.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Combat
Interesting. Sounds a bit like the plans for my game. For now I just plan it to be a simple combat simulation with a weapon slot system and some other features, no plot or anything. And I shall try to make some kind of simple AI that won't just sit in one place :)

Can you please finish up the howitzer
Go back two pages, post #5.

[Edit]
Okay guys, I'll add a simple discussion...thing, wahtever to the project page for now. Figuring out how to make a proper comment system for the news will take longer and before we use this topic for discussing a project that doesn't even have to do anything with Blockland it will do.

Would be nice if you use your forum names there, so we know who is who.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:43:46 PM by Gravity Cat »

How realistic do you intend it to be?