Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079450 times)

Do I see tracks conforming to terrain?!?
Gravity is a fatass that way

Does it really?
Yes, it was announced. There is even a video about it, or such. Find the part, these guys talking are douche bags.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHBUzT1afj4&feature=g-all-u

Btw the T-90 got some upgrades today. Did some changes to the model as you can see below. Driver and gunner now can see much better but are still fully protected. The commander (Machinegun guy) sits now inside and can't be shot anymore.

-snip-

Also animated tracks C:

YES JUST YES. I think i need 5 more pairs of pants.

I guess you want to know if I will release it? :P
Btw the T-90 got some upgrades today. Did some changes to the model as you can see below. Driver and gunner now can see much better but are still fully protected. The commander (Machinegun guy) sits now inside and can't be shot anymore.
Also animated tracks C:
I thought you said you where working on the hind aww man
Do I see tracks conforming to terrain?!?
Jesus must have been an assload of work to script that
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:11:30 AM by dell2 »

Needs more pewpew. :)

That certainly looks nice as always Gravity Cat.

I thought you said you where working on the hind aww man
Well yes, but I took a little BL break. Yesterday I suddenly felt like upgrading the T-90 and did so. Next thing I will do is the Hind.

Jesus must have been an assload of work to script that
Zero lines of script to be exact. Torque allows us to animate the springs of vehicles (Which is a rather unknown feature here I guess).

Zero lines of script to be exact. Torque allows us to animate the springs of vehicles (Which is a rather unknown feature here I guess).
Hmph didn't know about that feature either.
But then again I'm not an addon maker soo that's a nice feature you got there.

Well yes, but I took a little BL break. Yesterday I suddenly felt like upgrading the T-90 and did so. Next thing I will do is the Hind.

Ah nice.
Of course, springs!
You don't see much use of that here, no. :P

Good thing that you replaced the MG with a remote controlled PKT.
Now you can spray bullets without getting sniped by some random corner camping bitches.

Good thing that you replaced the MG with a remote controlled PKT.
Now you can spray bullets without getting sniped by some random corner camping bitches.
That never happened

Double post. Gravy, can you release the T-90 on RTB please? My computer won't let files work in Blockland.

Bump witha Bump within  a Bump

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:11:53 PM by Badspot »

Bump witha Bump within  a Bump
You don't have to bump a forget modification discussion thread with nothing to say.