Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047796 times)

Hosting my good old blimp domination in a thunderstorm now.

the hind gravy, it speaks.

Hosting my good old blimp domination in a thunderstorm now.

ADDONS

GRAVY

ADDONS

also,

gravy plz

Gravity's current server is the best I played in a very long time. You guys really need to check it out.

Gravity's current server is the best I played in a very long time. You guys really need to check it out.
It's less good with 400 ms of lag

I second this.
Besides, when do you ever see Blimps in Blockland?

Thor was mad at me, and he struck my airship. :c

Gravity Cat, I don't mean to be annoying, but it would be a good idea for you to release/include binoculars with the howitzer, so that people could spot Azimuth and Elevation for howitzer gunners to shoot at instead of randomly firing at random A/E spots and not knowing if something hit or not so that you can keep gunning.

Gravity Cat, I don't mean to be annoying, but it would be a good idea for you to release/include binoculars with the howitzer, so that people could spot Azimuth and Elevation for howitzer gunners to shoot at instead of randomly firing at random A/E spots and not knowing if something hit or not so that you can keep gunning.
Would be more possible to just fire a shot that travels at 10000 velocity and shows the player where it will land.

Would be more possible to just fire a shot that travels at 10000 velocity and shows the player where it will land.

what do you mean, he already has binoculars that work like this, at least from what i remember...

I guess I can try but I'm not sure if I can get the elevation to work.

I guess I can try but I'm not sure if I can get the elevation to work.

I wasn't aware that this wasn't how your binoculars work. If you have to go out of your way, I suggest you just forget it, no one is really begging on their knees for it.

Now, the rest of your stuff, that's another story...

I wasn't aware that this wasn't how your binoculars work. If you have to go out of your way, I suggest you just forget it, no one is really begging on their knees for it.

Now, the rest of your stuff, that's another story...
Well, the actual elevation (Like on the howitzer) is no problem. But calculating the elevation that is necessary to hit the spot you're aiming at is rather difficult. You might know, for a short period of time the howitzer calculated the distance at which the shell would probably hit. It gave wrong values along with right ones for some reason. I suck at maths and to me it probably looked like I did everything right but actually made some tiny big mistake >_> Well. I won't waste time trying to get that to work.

parabolic arcs arent that hard :3

parabolic arcs arent that hard :3
Doesn't that have to do with quadratics

Doesn't that have to do with quadratics

A parabola is a quadratic equation.