Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048352 times)

Why u no online :(

Gravity Cat its been a while can you please loving release the hind already

Gravity does what he loving wants

Why u no online :(

I'll be on tomorrow, at a library comp. :P

Gravity does what he loving wants
And I bet he hasnt worked on the loving hind in a while

you loving guys calm down

loving

And I bet he hasnt worked on the loving hind in a while
I am loving tired of this kind of people who think we work for the forums/community.
We sort of do, but mostly for ourselves.

I am loving tired of this kind of people who think we work for the forums/community.
We sort of do, but mostly for ourselves.

loving

loving

I feel kinda bad for constantly making new stuff and not finishing all the other stuff :I

Yes, I did it again.

forget!

I feel kinda bad for constantly making new stuff and not finishing all the other stuff :I

Yes, I did it again.
forget!
I know that feeling, but you shouldn't.
You don't work for them, you work for the heck of it.
It's up to you what you want to work on, they can help you decide but they shouldn't try to force you to work on something.
You are not their slave after all.

And some people just don't see that. ^^

I know that feeling, but you shouldn't.
You don't work for them, you work for the heck of it.
It's up to you what you want to work on, they can help you decide but they shouldn't try to force you to work on something.
You are not their slave after all.

And some people just don't see that. ^^
But he should try to focus on as few projects at a time as possible, as to avoid unnecessary stress.

We all know that the blockland community can be stress inducing for Mod makers. Or so i'm told. :)

gravity cat, please try to make it so that players exit vehicles on the side, and not on the top, because they get put back in

Yes, I did it again.

forget!

Was the UH-1 gunship a new thing or was it already planned for the UH-1 and you never got to it?

Was the UH-1 gunship a new thing or was it already planned for the UH-1 and you never got to it?

what's left on the hind
it looked pretty done to me