Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047919 times)

UselessbumptosaythatIaddedapi ctureandthatthebreachingcharg eisdone :D

Tried these at your server, The iron sights were kinda awkward to use.

I think you should hold rmb to look down iron sights

No it needs a playertype that's first person only and tab switches into sight mode and makes you move slightly slower.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY FOR BEING THE BEST WEAPON MAKERRRRRRR ok back to normal is it posblie to make a javlin plz make one and dont forget a RPD <Hug> :cookie:

And i Was Think If You Can make A Video About The WEp You Are Done

No it needs a playertype that's first person only and tab switches into sight mode and makes you move slightly slower.
Do want.

Maybe. If there are enough people who want it :P
Dude, everybody LOVES this. Would you disappoint us by not releasing these amazing works of art?

You Sould Try Make The Normal GRENADES

opps sorry its a M26 grenade plz make it and Two hugs :cookie:

These guns are really great, but maybe after releasing these you should take another look at your other weapon pack.  Most of the models are too small, and I think they need some work to bring them up to the standard you have set with these guns.

EDIT:

I think I sound kind of harsh.  I don't mean to offend, but these new guns just look so good.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 11:18:59 AM by Duckmeister »

The only thing that bothers me is the right hand on the STK.

I will fricking marry you if you release these instead of making these private when they're done.

Tried these at your server, The iron sights were kinda awkward to use.

I think you should hold rmb to look down iron sights
Hm dunno. First I have to find a way how to fix the problem when you are on a vehicle and you aim, you get dismounted.

No. If you want to use a different playertype AND want to use the sights, what then?

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY FOR BEING THE BEST WEAPON MAKERRRRRRR ok back to normal is it posblie to make a javlin plz make one and dont forget a RPD <Hug> :cookie:
And i Was Think If You Can make A Video About The WEp You Are Done
Omg, thanks :3 But first calm down a bit :P  Okay, I don't think I will add a RPD, but some kind of missile launcher is already on the list.

Dude, everybody LOVES this. Would you disappoint us by not releasing these amazing works of art?
Emm... YES! :D [/joke]

You Sould Try Make The Normal GRENADES
Oh right, also totally forgot the normal grenade...

These guns are really great, but maybe after releasing these you should take another look at your other weapon pack.  Most of the models are too small, and I think they need some work to bring them up to the standard you have set with these guns.

EDIT:

I think I sound kind of harsh.  I don't mean to offend, but these new guns just look so good.  Sorry.
Well yeah, this standard is... high. Probably I will take a small look at them, but I won't promise anything. And why should I feel offended? :P

The only thing that bothers me is the right hand on the STK.
the models are just transitory models (very lowpoly, without any animations) until all final models are done and animated.

I will still...
Gut me like a fish, rip me apart and whatnot if I will make these private... I know... :P

I will fricking marry you if you release these instead of making these private when they're done.
Harr harr xD