Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079964 times)

I think I'll put it in the Flintlock pack.
Neat! And, thanks man!

How do I use the moving target events? All I can do is spawn them as any target I want in any direction I want.

Erm, how do you make custom zombies?

Erm, how do you make custom zombies?
Code: [Select]
EZM_addZombie(name,unused,playertype,scale,meleeweapons,rangedweapons,specialwave,propability,zombietype);
Name (String): The zombies name.
Unused (String): Unused stuff that once was used and I didn't bother removing it.
Playertype (String): Self-explanatory.
Scale (3 floats): The zombies size.
Meleeweapons (List of used image datablocks): Randomly selects one from the list. Disabled if -1. Uses default weapons if 0.
Rangedweapons (List of used image datablocks): Randomly selects one from the list. Disabled if -1. Uses default weapons if 0.
Specialwave (Bool): If zombie is used in special waves.
Propability (Integer): How frequently the zombie spawns.
Zombietype (String): Should point to a Slayer minigame option. You can add options to the gamemode that allow you to disable your zombies. "Zombietype" should contain the name of the variable the option is saved in. Example:
Slayer.Prefs.addPref("EZM","Allow Your Custom Zombie","%mini.EZM_AllowYourCustomZombie","bool",1,0,1,-1,"Rules EZM Mode");
In the above example the variable is called "EZM_AllowYourCustomZombie". If a zombie has "EZM_AllowYourCustomZombie" in "Zombietype", that zombie will cease to spawn if the option is disabled.

For bosses the only difference is the lack of "Specialwave".
EZM_addBoss(name,unused,playertype,scale,meleeweapons,rangedweapons,propability,zombietype);
Every zombie and boss can have infinite amounts of different appearances, from which one is randomly chosen for every zombie. Note that every zombie requires at least one appearance or stuff will break.

EZM_addAppearance(name,nodes,hidenodes,facedecal,chestdecal,mountedimage);

Name (String): Must be the exact same as in EZM_AddZombie and EZM_AddBoss.
Nodes (List): A list of nodes and their colors. If a node is on this list it will be automatically unhidden. The list starts with the node name followed by 4 floats (red, green, blue and alpha). The list can contain as many nodes as you wish, but don't forget the colors!
"chest 1 0 0 1 headskin 1 1 1 1 pants 0 0 0 1 lshoe 0 1 0 1 rshoe 0 0 0.5 1"
Hidenodes (List): A list of nodes that should be hidden. Only requires the node names.
Facedecal (String): Name of the face decal.
Chestdecal (String): Name of the chest decal.
Mountedimage (String): Lets you mount any image to slot 2 of the zombie. Does nothing if not set to anything.

Meleeweapons (List of used image datablocks): Randomly selects one from the list. Disabled if -1. Uses default weapons if 0.
Rangedweapons (List of used image datablocks): Randomly selects one from the list. Disabled if -1. Uses default weapons if 0.
Right, how do you find out what a weapon's image datablock is?
And would it be possible for someone to make a clientside mod that provides zombie creation GUI in the future?

I might sound like a noob when i say dis but....
how do i spawn deh zombies?
I'm havin a problem with that.

Right, how do you find out what a weapon's image datablock is?
And would it be possible for someone to make a clientside mod that provides zombie creation GUI in the future?
You look into its script. A GUI would be very possible but I never did anything with GUIs in BL so I don't know.

I might sound like a noob when i say dis but....
how do i spawn deh zombies?
I'm havin a problem with that.
You place Zombie Spawn bricks.

Stuff is on RTB, yey!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:40:47 AM by Gravity Cat »

Thanks.
also, is it multiplayer only?
because i did everything and no zombies spawned...

Thanks.
also, is it multiplayer only?
because i did everything and no zombies spawned...
Do you have any other add-on that adds a brick called "Zombie Spawn"?

Do you have any other add-on that adds a brick called "Zombie Spawn"?

nvm....too many special bricks.
Found it now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:43:30 PM by arty »

I know i shouldn't mention this but....
What ever happened to your another weapon pack?

Waiting for said "Another weapon pack"
Dat M21 Sniper rifle.
Mmmm.