Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079646 times)

Oh, I MAY know the problem to it. It might be whatever is causing this problem, because they say it never rewards points to the killer. This still could be caused by slayer/zombie gamemode. I'll try to get you a console.log of me running with gamemode zombie.

Oh, I MAY know the problem to it. It might be whatever is causing this problem, because they say it never rewards points to the killer. This still could be caused by slayer/zombie gamemode. I'll try to get you a console.log of me running with gamemode zombie.
I did some stupid things in the code. Will update soon.

One more thing, please make it not force self damage off. Just let slayer itself control that and not the gamemode.

So uh the UH-1 hit the ground and crashed my server, how does this happen?

So uh the UH-1 hit the ground and crashed my server, how does this happen?
A bug in the code? He said he could just edit the code to explode on contact, which is better than crashing the server imo.

Avoid using any of gravity air vehicles at the moment due them cause servers and clients to crash.
( some time causing my computer the bsod)

I remember I used to host a TDM with gravs UH-1, until a troll decided to ram the mountain with the UH 1.
Good times.
Goood times.

Best sound name ever.
Pumaaafire.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So is your old "unnamed" pack shunned by you now, or what?

I would love the "unnamed pack," but as heartbreaking as it is, I don't think we'll get it. :'(

However, we can still have hope that he will give us the pack he uses on his zombie server. C:

Your blimps keep crashing your server, we can't play 5 minutes without a crash

how come this won't be fixed

Your blimps keep crashing your server, we can't play 5 minutes without a crash

how come this won't be fixed
The blimps already take collision damage and explode instantly if they crash into things at moderate speed. There isn't really much more I can do except maybe making them explode instantly if they touch anything at all.

The blimps already take collision damage and explode instantly if they crash into things at moderate speed. There isn't really much more I can do except maybe making them explode instantly if they touch anything at all.

whats causing the crash though, why can't you fix that?

oh and the rocket projectiles pass through everything
even vehicles

Oh and the revolving guns are OP as hell too, you can literally two shot someone by spamming from across the map

sorry if I'm complaining a bit too much I just like to give feedback
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:28:40 AM by Aide33 »

The blimps, when colliding, spazz the forget out, ultimately leading to the crash of the server.
As far as i know he can't do much against it other then making it explode on high speed (which mostly causes it to crash).
It's just the size of it.