Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047013 times)

For the teargas maybe white, and it slows you down, and the toxic gas red, hurting you.

If at all possible, whether it be you or someone else you find who can texture, I think the texture for the white effect should be cloudy/frosty looking and not just plain white. Red can just be red though since I can't think of anything fancy to do with it.

Also I hope you're considering the TOZ-34 into this. One of my favorite rifles/shotguns evar :V

If at all possible, whether it be you or someone else you find who can texture, I think the texture for the white effect should be cloudy/frosty looking and not just plain white. Red can just be red though since I can't think of anything fancy to do with it.

Also I hope you're considering the TOZ-34 into this. One of my favorite rifles/shotguns evar :V
I'm not sure if it's possible to change the alpha of a picture in a GUI. And I can do everything - really. :P I don't need to ask someone for something.

Let me beta-test noa or EEELLSE

I'm not sure if it's possible to change the alpha of a picture in a GUI. And I can do everything - really. :P I don't need to ask someone for something.

Did not mean to offend :P

Also since you're going a bit beyond the guns with this, you might consider something along the lines of a tazer. Slow short range projectile that can either act like the tear gas for a couple seconds, or do some damage and knock you down, if something like that is possible within just one item.

And for the sake of badassery, make the tear gas and toxic gas act as one use throwing items, like the frags we already have. BUT, just maybe, also make a couple of these.

http://www.crewchiefpb.com/mega_gallery/albums/gallery/work/normal_work041.jpg

Make them fire slowly, and reload very slowly so it doesn't act spammy. One for toxic and one for gas. Just a thought :P

Hands on model = turn off.
:C

Hands on model = turn off.
:C
DOOOOON'T touch the turn-of-the-hands-on-weapons-button! >:[

Did not mean to offend :P

Also since you're going a bit beyond the guns with this, you might consider something along the lines of a tazer. Slow short range projectile that can either act like the tear gas for a couple seconds, or do some damage and knock you down, if something like that is possible within just one item.

And for the sake of badassery, make the tear gas and toxic gas act as one use throwing items, like the frags we already have. BUT, just maybe, also make a couple of these.

http://www.crewchiefpb.com/mega_gallery/albums/gallery/work/normal_work041.jpg

Make them fire slowly, and reload very slowly so it doesn't act spammy. One for toxic and one for gas. Just a thought :P
I know it was no offense :P To the tazer, I'll think about it.  To the teargas grenade launcher: Why is my automatic grenade launcher model already half done and why does it look exactly like the one on the picture? :D
And I don't really think I will add different grenades for the launchers.

I don't really think I will add different grenades for the launchers.

Just had another random idea. What if it was 1 item, but in some way you could make it change modes so it uses both types? Just like alot of weapons use grenade launcher mounts on rifles. But instead you press a button, maybe the light key, and the launcher reloads and it has the other gas grenade type. Then maybe some kind of indicator. Maybe text somewhere saying what type or that you changed types.

Probably the worst idea yet, and probably impossible. But it would be pretty cool. And if it were me I couldn't decide on which single nade type for it to use. But I'm not you so whatevs :P

Also. Lul@ me putting new ideas in every post I put in here.

Just had another random idea. What if it was 1 item, but in some way you could make it change modes so it uses both types? Just like alot of weapons use grenade launcher mounts on rifles. But instead you press a button, maybe the light key, and the launcher reloads and it has the other gas grenade type. Then maybe some kind of indicator. Maybe text somewhere saying what type or that you changed types.

Probably the worst idea yet, and probably impossible. But it would be pretty cool. And if it were me I couldn't decide on which single nade type for it to use. But I'm not you so whatevs :P

Also. Lul@ me putting new ideas in every post I put in here.
No, sorry but I can't think of any "good" way of doing that now.

Good news, teargas grenade is already half done :D

No, sorry but I can't think of any "good" way of doing that now.

Good news, teargas grenade is already half done :D

Thought so. Would be cool though.

And once you get some of this stuff functional are you going to have a server open or something to test them?

Thought so. Would be cool though.

And once you get some of this stuff functional are you going to have a server open or something to test them?
Of course :3

Of course :3

May I take part? If so when do you think it would be going?

May I take part? If so when do you think it would be going?
Yeah, why not? Unsure, in 1 or 2 hours maybe.

Yeah, why not? Unsure, in 1 or 2 hours maybe.

Awsum sauce. You work fast lol

I know, I'm a workaholic :P

Now heres hoping I can actually get in without it being full or 400 ping >:P