Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047785 times)

It has 40 damage already. I would leave it as it is.
Well I guess combat trials will see. Has it been added to the TDM? I'm eager to try it. The SKS is hawt, even if its current model is bleh.

5) It is not, tell me what screws it up and I'll fix it.

Did you update?
Since last night, the blast radius of explosives have always been none, and 100+ DMG if it hits directly
I tried suiciding with a Milkor, it doesn't work.

Well I guess combat trials will see. Has it been added to the TDM? I'm eager to try it. The SKS is hawt, even if its current model is bleh.
He did. It's ok but not very good compared to the other rifles.

He did. It's ok but not very good compared to the other rifles.
Exactly. The M21 is more accurate and does more damage, they fire at the same rate and have the same ammo count. I think maybe the SKS should fire a little faster?

And I suggest you add a message and sound effect for the medkit, I can never tell if it worked. Do you just click with it?

And if I was at 20% health, how long would it take to regenerate to full with your player?

i think you should be able to set what color your pointers are
A dozen datablocks for every color? No.

Did you update?
Since last night, the blast radius of explosives have always been none, and 100+ DMG if it hits directly
I tried suiciding with a Milkor, it doesn't work.
There never really was any radius damage on certain explosive weapons.

Exactly. The M21 is more accurate and does more damage, they fire at the same rate and have the same ammo count. I think maybe the SKS should fire a little faster?

And I suggest you add a message and sound effect for the medkit, I can never tell if it worked. Do you just click with it?

And if I was at 20% health, how long would it take to regenerate to full with your player?
M21 is less accurate. The M21 has 0.0004 and the SKS has  0.0003. Yes, that can make a difference. And when you have less than 50 health it won't regenerate anymore.

M21 is less accurate. The M21 has 0.0004 and the SKS has  0.0003. Yes, that can make a difference. And when you have less than 50 health it won't regenerate anymore.
Ohhhh ok.

Does this mean you need to make 2 more semi auto rifles?

Does this mean you need to make 2 more semi auto rifles?
What? Why? Three rifles + 1 in the expansion. Three SMG's + 1 in the expansion and so on.

There never really was any radius damage on certain explosive weapons.

What weapons have radius DMG, any that you can fire out of something that shoots?
Stinger, the one-use "king" of the launchers has no radius DMG also.

Explosives are seriously underpowered, for the love of god make them have radius damage.

What weapons have radius DMG, any that you can fire out of something that shoots?
Stinger, the one-use "king" of the launchers has no radius DMG also.
As far as I know only the handgrenade, the explosive ammo perk, C4 and the AP mine.

Explosives are seriously underpowered, for the love of god make them have radius damage.
How long are you following this topic now? Long enough to know. I even remember that you posted right after (the following two pages I think) my post in which I explained the messed up explosives radius and that a rocket with 1000 radius and direct damage is weaker than C4 which has only 200. And you dare to tell me that they are underpowered and that I should make them more powerful?

Funny how people fail to understand that I changed the Truvelo. Everyone thinks it's broken - because I took out all the fun. You can only fire it when using the scope, and that there is a one second firing delay now.

Funny how people fail to understand that I changed the Truvelo. Everyone thinks it's broken - because I took out all the fun. You can only fire it when using the scope, and that there is a one second firing delay now.
I noticed, I just thought it was funny not to tell people when they couldn't work out why their noob gun wouldn't work :D

Also: Ever adding airstrike back to binoculars?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:40:54 PM by Celtic Wolf »

Beautiful. It's great how you've managed to make physical modifications to the weapons style (Aim down sights, moving lowers accuracy, reloading). This changes how Blockland deathmatches run entirely.

The SKS is well worth the run into the plaza.