Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047482 times)

Gravity, it's really hard to shoot people when they crouch right as you shoot at them, it would be great if you made SOME sort of modification to the default players animation. That would be nice.
Define "modification".

It kneels down instead of crawling

Big problem in server. Goverment is spaming smoke grenades, firing into the rebel spawn area with a HMG, and general idiotcy all round, not to mention a shotgun appeared somehow.

It kneels down instead of crawling
So you want me to rig a player model, remake every single animation, get it to work somehow, someday, just because you don't like how people can duck away? Yes, I know it's annoying as hell. I hate it too when I'm about to make the perfect kill but that guy just dodges my bullet. But with some tricks it's easier to hit, like aiming at the point your enemy lands again after jumping.

Big problem in server. Goverment is spaming smoke grenades, firing into the rebel spawn area with a HMG, and general idiotcy all round, not to mention a shotgun appeared somehow.
40mm buckshot and/or 40mm Dragon's Breath probably. Use "/milkor 1 2 3 4 5 6" to set the grenade types for each grenade in the Milkor. Spam smoke grenades back, the letter for the grenade type is S.

Is it possible to have it take more time? And what about having it be like the jumping?
Just that part of the Blockhead was annoying to be, but it is good for dodging if you are being shot at.

Is it possible to have it take more time? And what about having it be like the jumping?
Just that part of the Blockhead was annoying to be, but it is good for dodging if you are being shot at.
Sup, Ronald.

you could axe the crouch alltogether...

you could axe the crouch alltogether...
I like this idea, but then you couldn't have a more accurate shot
Sup, Ronald.
GTFO PL0X

Can you host a different map please? The factory is getting boring.

Are you going to release this?

Are you going to release this?
you deserve a metal!
FOR BEING STUPID!

ZB

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the server has basically turned into Lol of Duty: Block Ops. People running around swinging wildly with knives and spamming tomahawks and getting massive points because of it, players going around and using sniper rifles in close combat, and explosive weapons (lol, RPG-7) being used like any other normal weapons (noob tubes). I last played yesterday.

Also, FG42 is win. There was once a someone (it was .:taboo:.) in a building to the left of my base who was racking up points. I had an FG42 and was expecting to see him taking a break in cover, where I could use the element of surprise to help me tear him to shreds. Instead, what I found once I left the safety of my base was two enemies, both facing towards me, both ready. I ran as fast As I could, for cover, to the side of the building they were in, hoping to do as much damage as I could before my inevitable daeth by running past them guns a blazing. Not only did I make it to the cover, but when I did so I quickly glanced at the top left of my screen to find that I had killed them both. Maybe firing wildly can work in the right situation.

Can you host a different map please? The factory is getting boring.
I should remind him to enable the score saving mod before/when he does, I really want to get an idea of my total score.
And not have to earn 20 points to get some of the better weapons even when I just want to play for a little bit.

I'm having a confusing time at the server.

I'm confused on how people get laser sights.
I'm slightly confused on how people get other grenade types.
I'm confused on why people whine so much when they get Truvelo'd.
I'm confused on the command list a lot of people know so much about.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:19:32 PM by Sonicfangirl11 »

I'm having a confusing time at the server.

I'm confused on how people get laser sights.
I'm slightly confused on how people get other grenade types.
I'm confused on why people whine so much when they get Truvelo'd.
I'm confused on the command list a lot of people know so much about.
Type /ls and wam, lazer sights.