Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079745 times)

Trinity was not doing it.

He was with me potshotting the children attempting to fight eachother with a truvelo.

Added tracer rounds. Like the lasersights, type /tracer to turn them on/off. I don't want to add even more lines of code to the already over 100 lines the firing function has (x_x) just that it only works with certain weapons. Well, isn't a 40mm tracer grenade or tracer buckshot nice, too? :P

Added tracer rounds. Like the lasersights, type /tracer to turn them on/off. I don't want to add even more lines of code to the already over 100 lines the firing function has (x_x) just that it only works with certain weapons. Well, isn't a 40mm tracer grenade or tracer buckshot nice, too? :P

GUI possibly?

What?

All of these chat commands and such...
Why not have a menu that's binded to a key, which holds all of those buttons and crap, allowing you to change sights, tracer rounds, etc.

I think it would be a lot more useful.

BTW, how many datablocks are in the pack so far?

All of these chat commands and such...
Why not have a menu that's binded to a key, which holds all of those buttons and crap, allowing you to change sights, tracer rounds, etc.

I think it would be a lot more useful.

BTW, how many datablocks are in the pack so far?
I won't have this discussion again.

345 (69 the explosives pack) datablocks atm.

I won't have this discussion again.

345 (69 the explosives pack) datablocks atm.

K then.

Woah....
That's a bit.

Holy stuff
Thats like, a lot.
Don't add any more stuff, ok? Please start working on animating them.

Hey, GCat, mind posting all the commands for laser sights, tracers, etc.? I'm too lazy to bounce around the entire 500+ pages of posts looking for them :P.

I sugesst you make a tranquilizer gun. Holds 6 shots and stun an enemy for 10 seconds. Has laser sight and is magazine reloaded Also, prefered as a pistol.

I sugesst you make a tranquilizer gun. Holds 6 shots and stun an enemy for 10 seconds. Has laser sight and is magazine reloaded Also, prefered as a pistol.
Its not going to happen.

Snipe to Kill killed people for about 30 minutes without stopping, we told him to quit it, he never did.
Please ban, yesyes.?

oooh cool i 've been waiting for something like tracers!
Can you list the other commands?