Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2145071 times)

equipment:claymore, door charge, chain mine , phosforus.
Mine and breaching charge are already on the list.

You're an idiot.

OnTopic: You should make the weapons do certain damage to certain parts of the body. Just like any head-shot weapon, but with hands & feet & stuff. Idea: A modular system for the weapons? For example, you would have a laser pointer item that you could attach to any weapon that has a certain mountpoint on it. Idea: infrared/heat/X-ray vision goggles?
I already thought of that too, but first I have to fix the problems I have with the hitbox-script. And I'm not sure about that. To the modular system: I'm not sure if it will work like you say. And it would require a model and icon for every possible combination, or else you would just see the standard weapon...
And infrared/heat/x-ray is just not possible, sorry.

can you send me a link of a previous weapon set or weapon
i want so bad please make public please please please
PLEASE MAKE IT DOWNLOADABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I VERY NEED IT
Can I have the Glock
No, nobody can get a link and nobody can have any part of this pack. Just wait until I release it. Be patient.

Hey Maby a army bag and when you click on it 3 or 5 extra slots
I don't think it's possible to in- or decerease the amout of slots of a playertype. It would require a second playertype, and that means no.

Make a gasmask against tier gas!
Do you mean teargas? You know that a gasmask is used to prevent from breathing harmful gases?

eh, there nice, I would dl them, if you finish I think you should release, cuz people WOULD download them, I am more than positive
good job! PLUS make a movie so we can see there epicness.
Thx :3 And the chance incereases every moment that it won't be private anymore. I don't think that I will make a little recording, I would like to do, but I know myself good enough to know that I won't because I'm just too lazy :P

Thx :3 But there is no link.
If there will be, blockland has a good future

lol that great, i record random stuff all the time for no reason, sometimes i don't even know if i am recording, XD its an addiction.
 keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:33:40 PM by k772 »

If there will be, blockland has a good future
Currently I am thinking of releasing a little "demo" version before releasing the whole pack...
To be honest, I don't think it will be private anymore :P

lol that great, i record random stuff all the time for no reason, sometimes i don't even know if i am recording, XD its an addiction.
 keep up the good work.
Olol :D Sure thing :3

I know your main post says no more suggestions except for exotic idea, but I think this one should be mentioned. Why not make a couple guns with grenade launcher attachments? You can make a AK-47 Grenadier from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I'm saying these kind of things should be also made to add a variety to weapons instead of only silenced or not.

To the modular system: I'm not sure if it will work like you say. And it would require a model and icon for every possible combination, or else you would just see the standard weapon...
That's not really what I meant, but I fear that if I try to explain what I mean, no one will get it :3

Currently I am thinking of releasing a little "demo" version before releasing the whole pack...

NOT PRIVATE? YESSSSS (Please include the M79 in the demo, its a big reason why i want this.)  :D

you can't imagine how happy I will be. I'm happy right now actually. Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted you may wish to review your post
FUUUUUUU >=C

I know your main post says no more suggestions except for exotic idea, but I think this one should be mentioned. Why not make a couple guns with grenade launcher attachments? You can make a AK-47 Grenadier from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I'm saying these kind of things should be also made to add a variety to weapons instead of only silenced or not.

If you read back he said no basic guns with grenade launchers.

VSS Vintorez = exotic.

AK47= every game with guns ever

you can't imagine how happy I will be. I'm happy right now actually. Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted you may wish to review your post
FUUUUUUU >=C
NOT PRIVATE? YESSSSS (Please include the M79 in the demo, its a big reason why i want this.)  :D
This isn't why you release a test. These people only want the mods to use in their server. I think you should wait to finish it then release. It is like getting your major Christmas present(s) 1 week before Christmas (The beta), it ruins the major surprise and almost all the excitement out of actual Christmas day (the official release) is gone..

Looks really good Gcat, can't wait for release.

This isn't why you release a test. These people only want the mods to use in their server. I think you should wait to finish it then release. It is like getting your major Christmas present(s) 1 week before Christmas (The beta), it ruins the major surprise and almost all the excitement out of actual Christmas day (the official release) is gone..
well you don't have to download the demo or what ever, just let people suffer XD.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:28:06 PM by k772 »

I dont know if someones said something but maybe a supply drop or a sentry?

I dont know if someones said something but maybe a supply drop or a sentry?

already there. better check in the add-ons

already there. better check in the add-ons

Yeah but I was thinking more of an supply drop where a crate came parachuting down and would have ammo, health, equipment, etc.