Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047701 times)

NO its great! it couldn't be better!
Please dont make it underpowered like so many other weapons in the pack.
Example?

Example?

M79, Milkor MGL, the shotguns, the AT4 radius, Handgrenade, Magnum

Thats a good example.

M79, Milkor MGL, the shotguns, the AT4 radius, Handgrenade, Magnum

Thats a good example.
Yahahahahaah, want the rocket launchers even more powerful or what?!
To the 40mm grenades, I lowered the radius damage from 100 to 50 because nearly everyone was using either the M79, Milkor or one of the rocket launchers.
To the shotguns, maybe it was a fault to lower it to 80 (M1014, Striker). And yes I know, handgrenade is underpowered :P
To the Magnum, it will stay how it is. If you want a more powerful revolver be patient, maybe I'll make a Taurus Raging Bull (2 hit kill) for the possible expansion pack.

When actually, the RLs aren't that bad. But the other weapons just get annoying when you have to shoot someone with a pump gun three times at a CQB range to kill them. Also, for the 40mm grenade launchers, i had an M79, and i was moving sideways. I was just shooting so many shells into him. one of them hit him, the others were very close. i shot him five times before he took out his SMG and killed me.

When actually, the RLs aren't that bad. But the other weapons just get annoying when you have to shoot someone with a pump gun three times at a CQB range to kill them. Also, for the 40mm grenade launchers, i had an M79, and i was moving sideways. I was just shooting so many shells into him. one of them hit him, the others were very close. i shot him five times before he took out his SMG and killed me.
Digital said some days ago, something seems to be wrong with the grenades, not causing any damage.

Digital said some days ago, something seems to be wrong with the grenades, not causing any damage.

Thats the problem.
Also, here is one of my favorite pics ever

Yahahahahaah, want the rocket launchers even more powerful or what?!
To the 40mm grenades, I lowered the radius damage from 100 to 50 because nearly everyone was using either the M79, Milkor or one of the rocket launchers.
To the shotguns, maybe it was a fault to lower it to 80 (M1014, Striker). And yes I know, handgrenade is underpowered :P
To the Magnum, it will stay how it is. If you want a more powerful revolver be patient, maybe I'll make a Taurus Raging Bull (2 hit kill) for the possible expansion pack.

*heavenly voices

You're one of the lucky ones who can host properly and without problems.
Problems occur when there is over about 10,000 bricks.

Damned 2007 XPS.

:D

Do you plan on hosting an open beta server anytime soon? Or at all for that matter? Like where anyone can come and check out / test the weapons?

You think grav would let someoene woth a name as shady as PLAD beta test?
Go to Digi's Server.

My eyes lit up when I saw the new pics. Keep on keepin' on, Gcat.

NOW WHIT THE NEW WEAPONS ARE BEST!!!!

This has taken so long...
I hope its really good :D

Could someone please give me a download link for the weapons in the "old ingame weapons"

Could someone please give me a download link for the weapons in the "old ingame weapons"
lol