Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2146506 times)

When will it be released?

Can't join server, I responded to your PM Gcat.

Can't join server, I responded to your PM Gcat.
Try again now.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:26:04 PM by bithead9 »

I want a solid laser for the laser sights, not the laser-pointer type one at the minute. Red would also suit it better.
Agreed.

No.
Their problem when they're that stupid that they place mines around their own base (already happened too).
Why the forget is it so hard for you to type /clearmines? Does it take you 10 seconds or what? If you do it in a combat situation, no offense but then you are just plain stupid. If you HAVE to type it while under fire, don't know if that is even possible, hide behind something, type it, 1 or 2 seconds later you can return fire again.

And how hard is it for you to make your mines slightly better?

A more exaggerated case would be "type in /reload to reload". Of course no idiot would make a weapon pack like that. But this is just the case, except much more mild. Still, it's not much to make your weapon pack better. And it's appreciated.

Here's one thing: You want to bait other players into buildings with mines secretly planted on the sides of the walls without making a big bang, making the enemies cautious. But oh, you accidently planted some out in the open/some other area. You have to type in /clearmines. While you're inactive for those seconds, the enemies run into the building's entrance and shoot your head off.

A more exaggerated case would be "type in /reload to reload". Of course no idiot would make a weapon pack like that. But this is just the case, except much more mild. Still, it's not much to make your weapon pack better. And it's appreciated.

Here's one thing: You want to bait other players into buildings with mines secretly planted on the sides of the walls without making a big bang, making the enemies cautious. But oh, you accidently planted some out in the open/some other area. You have to type in /clearmines. While you're inactive for those seconds, the enemies run into the building's entrance and shoot your head off.
How high is that chance that someone will notice you while you are typing a 2 second command? It is very very low.

Btw, you notice we could continue like this forever? You name one example and I name another and so on. And to prevent accidential planting of mines I could just add a 1 second delay.

/Clearmines is not a hard command to type, and if you don't want to, you're a lazy forget.

Fin.

If you take the time to put a mine down, why in the hell would you decide to REMOVE them in the middle of a firefight? /clearmines is FINE

/Clearmines is not a hard command to type, and if you don't want to, you're a lazy forget.

Fin.

Okay then. Let's go play a game using "/reload" weapons.

How high is that chance that someone will notice you while you are typing a 2 second command? It is very very low.

Btw, you notice we could continue like this forever? You name one example and I name another and so on. And to prevent accidential planting of mines I could just add a 1 second delay.

Okay. Keep it like that then. Still, I have this feeling that I'll only use this if it goes to RTB.
But I'm trying to make it expand on covering all the situations. Although I'll most likely be fine not using it.

Okay then. Let's go play a game using "/reload" weapons.

Okay. Keep it like that then. Still, I have this feeling that I'll only use this if it goes to RTB.
But I'm trying to make it expand on covering all the situations. Although I'll most likely be fine not using it.

Putting down mines is a strategic area denial method. You have ZERO reason to be trying to move then around while in the line of fire. They're not hand grenades.

Putting down mines is a strategic area denial method. You have ZERO reason to be trying to move then around while in the line of fire. They're not hand grenades.

Have you tried the TF2 sticky launcher? If so, you'll know what I'm talking about.