Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2146481 times)

Goddammit people why do you always answer posts from 2 pages ago and more?
I really should lock this... whenever I ask something I can be happy that I get at least a single
YES.

-_-

Goddammit people why do you always answer posts from 2 pages ago and more?
I really should lock this... whenever I ask something I can be happy that I get at least a single
Sorry. I don't spend my whole day on here, y'know.

Sorry. I don't spend my whole day on here, y'know.
That's no excuse for answering to old posts instead of new ones.

Thought about the dirty bomb idea once more.
It'll emit toxic gas on detonation that literally burns your skin (gas will stay for 5 to 10 minutes, something around that). Gas mask alone will be useless, your skin will melt. Protective suit won't come with gas mask, useless alone because you breathe in the gas.
So if you want to go into/pass a contaminated area you would have to waste two slots.

What do you think?

So, it lasts for several minutes, has a large radius, and needs 2 items at once to counter? Why?

So, it lasts for several minutes, has a large radius, and needs 2 items at once to counter? Why?
I want to know what you think about... just forget it.

I give up, it has no use.
I'll just do what I want with this, why should I ask you guys, the onlything I get are questions or handicapped and/or unrelated posts.

Didn't I tell you that a month ago? Hmm?
STFU with the "Didn't I tell you that?"
No you did not.
Inside joke BTW.
And of course, TheShaddowCross just had to post while i was typing.

STFU with the "Didn't I tell you that?"
No you did not.
Inside joke BTW.
And of course, TheShaddowCross just had to post while i was typing.
This is exactly what I mean.

I asked something, what I got is a "YES." which does not really answers my question, and unrelated posts, including one "wat".

I asked something, what I got is a "YES." which does not really answers my question, and unrelated posts, including one "wat".

Yes, that entire post was just unrelated stuff. But I would like to ask you why the XCR recoil animation is backward, while the L85 recoil is up.

Yes, that entire post was just unrelated stuff. But I would like to ask you why the XCR recoil animation is backward, while the L85 recoil is up.
Because I wanted to.

Well, since you all seem to not care anymore I'll just lock this topic, which was for ideas/talking about them/etc.

It just seems like such a big function wouldn't be an item because of how easily it can be abused. Rather, make it a data brick or something.

Well, since you all seem to not care anymore I'll just lock this topic, which was for ideas/talking about them/etc.
:panda:

Hey everyone,

I will now be hosting Gravity Cat's weapon pack as Digital is in hospital after an accident.

I'm not even sure if Digital will ever host again. Well, Moonlight is the new hoster now.

Hey everyone,

I will now be hosting Gravity Cat's weapon pack as Digital is in hospital after an accident.

Am I banned from your server too? :o

Hey everyone,

I felt really bad after hearing this. Is he OK? Was the accident serious?