Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048209 times)

I don't want to play without RTB (server control/prefs/etc.). And I don't care if I have IRC or not.
If thats the case, have you tried asking Ephialtes about it? Someone else may be having the same problem.

Also, double-check on any new client-sided mods you have made/edited/downloaded, they may be conflicting with RTB.

IGSO, for example xP

If thats the case, have you tried asking Ephialtes about it? Someone else may be having the same problem.

Also, double-check on any new client-sided mods you have made/edited/downloaded, they may be conflicting with RTB.

IGSO, for example xP
The onlything I downloaded from RTB before it started was the Firetruck. I think.

Does it have a custom keybind or something? EG: Fire hose, Toggle sirens, etc.

Also, this is random, but the TAC 15i doesnt look like a Crossbow in the screenshot, it looks like some sort of futuristic death weapon :o

Does it have a custom keybind or something? EG: Fire hose, Toggle sirens, etc.
It randomly crashes... do I have to say more?

Also, this is random, but the TAC 15i doesnt look like a Crossbow in the screenshot, it looks like some sort of futuristic death weapon :o
The worst about it: There are no really good reference pics. I just took this one:

Understandable. What I was getting at is the side view on it (OP) makes it look like its not a crossbow.

Yes, you do. If it has a keybind, it has a client.cs, which can be loving up RTB. Ive had it happen to me before when I tried adding a client.cs to my dragon player for keybinds. It crashed me.

Understandable. What I was getting at is the side view on it (OP) makes it look like its not a crossbow.
But it is. A quite cool one.

And who the forget spawned a yellow key on my build at Badspots Treasure Hunt?

Random much? :U

Try removing the firetruck from your addons folder and see if it helps.

Also, do you crash when you start the server or randomly when you're just sitting there?

Random much? :U

Try removing the firetruck from your addons folder and see if it helps.

Also, do you crash when you start the server or randomly when you're just sitting there?
Now it works again. And it was not random much.

>:[

It was kinda random xP

This isnt the "OGM SUMUNEZ MEZIN WIT MAH BUILDZ" topic, now is it? x3

Not meaning to be an starfish, sorry if I sound like one.

I just now noticed that the M1911 looks more like a Desert eagle than what it is supposed to be.

I just now noticed that the M1911 looks more like a Desert eagle than what it is supposed to be.
And when I took a final look at the CI after finishing it it kinda reminded me of a M9...

And, ahahahehe, I got a fail-virus I think.
First, Firefox crashed. I didn't even open it this week (I use Opera). Then, Firefox tried to open itself, fail #2. And third fail: I randomly get the error "failed to get current window..." or something.

Yep, if someone says "plz try out my game I made in C++", say no.

how long did it take to make this??? and can we please have a release date?

omfg these are awesome gravity cat you rock i hope you finish soon because i want.the front or home page i noticed you changed well got to go i accidental unistalled my bl so i have to redo it all including downloading addons well see ya.