Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048402 times)

Is all the difference between all the weapons clear in the Tier Tactical pack?
No, some people had to make a topic describing in which way you should use them.

Probably, weapon packs need some kind of special instructions on what it is and how to use best.
Actually I already thought about writing a guide for this pack.

Aww it crashed right when I was about to join. :c

Aww it crashed right when I was about to join. :c
I shut it down.

Most of them aren't acronyms, that's just how real weapons are named :/, if they're modeled after the real world weapons and the aim is to recreate them accurately then it would only make sense to name them accordingly. Even if they were named in the generic style you would still have to try out every single one to see how different they are.

There is no black and white difference between Big pistol and Pistol just by looking at the name, you'd have to use both to see how each works so in the end it's redundant to use the generic naming system for a pack like this.
I meant the idea to add some prefix "Pistol - M###" "Assault - M###" "Sniper - G###" so all the similar kinds of weapons appear together in the minigames menu instead of having to guess first.

Reloading is not possible anymore when aiming. Get used to it.

Wait what? Could you expand on this?

You have to wait until it says "Locked".

Yas I know whenever it on locked and I fire it for some odd reason it just goes straight.

Wait what? Could you expand on this?
You can't reload while using sights/scopes. Then I don't have to be careful with animating so you won't look into the weapon while aiming and reloading (RPG-7). And I think we also talked about ealier that people would just aim all the time...

Yas I know whenever it on locked and I fire it for some odd reason it just goes straight.
Hmm, strange. Shouldn't happen.

You can't reload while using sights/scopes. Then I don't have to be careful with animating so you won't look into the weapon while aiming and reloading (RPG-7). And I think we also talked about ealier that people would just aim all the time...
That is just ridicules. You don't have time to right click and then reload in a close battle, you just dont have the time. It also makes the animations look weird.

That is just ridicules. You don't have time to right click and then reload in a close battle, you just dont have the time. It also makes the animations look weird.
It makes the animations look weird when I have to correct them because the weapons move into the camera.

I want this, and im sure  lot of other people want this, you should make this public. :D :D Very nice by the way,

I want this, and im sure  lot of other people want this, you should make this public. :D :D Very nice by the way,
I already have this  :cookieMonster:

Gravity...Release the finished ones or Gravity DOG! Will not be amused! NOT AMUSED I SAY!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 05:42:16 PM by RyanTheArcher »

That would be really stupid releasing the ones that are done because you are ready know what he's going to say is "No" so theres really no point in asking. :P

Oh and P.S i don't really think he cares that your not AMUSED
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 09:24:57 PM by Frompy »

I noticed that the flash grenade blinds you even when you are facing away from it.  It can get VERY annoying.

I noticed that the flash grenade blinds you even when you are facing away from it.  It can get VERY annoying.
Don't you usually throw it into a room, wait for it to explode and then go in?

Handgrenade is quite done. Last thing it needs now is cooking. And I added the toxic gas grenade to the list.