Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048000 times)

Grav come to server, mini game is down :c
Already told him, he is busy doing shtuff.

I noticed, I just thought it was funny not to tell people when they couldn't work out why their noob gun wouldn't work :D

Also: Ever adding airstrike back to binoculars?
Maybe, maybe not.

-ragesnip-

Ok ok
Rage? Where?

NO MOAR NOOB TRUVELO?
forget
In another note the crossbow is quite underpowered
I already decereased the damage because the crossbow felt overpowered...

Or 99 damage, that would be cool.
Not really.

I think that their might be a radius limitation for explosives, have you tried playing with the values alot? Why don't you post some of these questions in coding help where people can see...
1000 radius and direct damage, 20 radius, that is enough to destroy a handful of tanks with one rocket. But still, one single tank survived over 20 of these...

Why would that be cool, it still would be two hit kill...      

Or maybe keep it as it is and make an explosive arrow crossbow!
Airstrikes are awsome! Bring them back! A napalm or toxic gas airstrike would be cool to.
No. This is not Black Ops.

My pink sights are awesome :D

-snip-
That's right, Ronald :D
If you are wondering: After releasing the pack you will be able to download colored textures for the reflex sights and scopes. Red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, pink and white.

So Gravity Cat what "Weapon" are you working on?

OffTopic:XCR=FUN!
Atm, the SKS.

OMG! Every flippin' time I go to your server I crash! You said it could be my internet, but it probably isn't because it only happens on your server.
I can't know everything, sorry.

Keep crashing everytime I go on right after I teleport to base. I'm not sure why or how.
I have downloaded textures and sounds and everything. I also have checked my internet, tried it on wired, even hooked my modem up and tried to do it. None of them worked. Something is wrong with your server.
Does it only work on the factory map?

Grav you seem to lack Light MG's
there is only one so I suggest another one :D
No.

[Edit]
Munkey, next time at least make a playable minigame...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:17:38 PM by Gravity Cat »

MAKE IT PUBLIC PLEASE! theres more than 300 PAGES! asking for it. please!
Ill give you a  :cookie:
Closer to 500

Some Suggestions:

1. I think that the Truvelo .50 should be firable even if your not in ironsights (I like the second delay though).

2. The tan color on the Milkor and the M249 is ugly, I think they'd look better with a black or grey color.

3. Can you make it so that you can't zoom outside of ironsights (It's weird that with some of the weapons I can zoom farther outside of ironsights than in them).

Some Suggestions:

1. I think that the Truvelo .50 should be firable even if your not in ironsights (I like the second delay though).

2. The tan color on the Milkor and the M249 is ugly, I think they'd look better with a black or grey color.

3. Can you make it so that you can't zoom outside of ironsights (It's weird that with some of the weapons I can zoom farther outside of ironsights than in them).

1. Noob gun is nooby.
2. I disagree
3. Client sided I believe so you can't disable it for the entire server.

Some Suggestions:

3. Can you make it so that you can't zoom outside of ironsights (It's weird that with some of the weapons I can    zoom farther outside of ironsights than in them).
1) So you can use it as "shotgun"? No.
2) And then you cry about most of the weapons being only black. What's wrong with some color?
3) Tell me how and I'll do it. That means it is quite impossible.

OMG! Every flippin' time I go to your server I crash! You said it could be my internet, but it probably isn't because it only happens on your server.

1) So you can use it as "shotgun"? No.
2) And then you cry about most of the weapons being only black. What's wrong with some color?
3) Tell me how and I'll do it. That means it is quite impossible.
There should be a way to disable all this dumb client crap people download. I hate it when all these kids run around with rear view mirrors and compasses and extended zoom/aimbots. Just type in clientcmdmissionstartphase3(); and boom almost every dark interior map turns light. Darn no more kitchen dark or bedroom dark battles!

I'm not really a fan of the Tru's colour

There should be a way to disable all this dumb client crap people download. I hate it when all these kids run around with rear view mirrors and compasses and extended zoom/aimbots. Just type in clientcmdmissionstartphase3(); and boom almost every dark interior map turns light. Darn no more kitchen dark or bedroom dark battles!
I don't see what's wrong with having the compass mod, but I agree with the other cliend sided mods.

Maybe, maybe not.
Ok ok

Rage? Where?
I already decereased the damage because the crossbow felt overpowered...
Not really.
1000 radius and direct damage, 20 radius, that is enough to destroy a handful of tanks with one rocket. But still, one single tank survived over 20 of these...
No. This is not Black Ops.
If you are wondering: After releasing the pack you will be able to download colored textures for the reflex sights and scopes. Red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, pink and white.
Atm, the SKS.
I can't know everything, sorry.
Does it only work on the factory map?
No.

[Edit]
Munkey, next time at least make a playable minigame...

Make the direct damage 120, 15-20 radius and radius damage 80, I think having such high numbers forgets the actual damage up but I'm not sure, I tested these values with the default rocket and they work well.

how about you post the a demo pack for test and we can make comets what needs work