Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048235 times)

It's called suppressor, not silencer. Grenade launcher attachments would make certain weapons too powerful. Denied

Make it only us one grenade. That or don't make grenade launcher at all.

Masterkey? Makes it so you can't hold shotguns and have not as much ammo.

Make it only us one grenade. That or don't make grenade launcher at all.

Masterkey? Makes it so you can't hold shotguns and have not as much ammo.
Denied.

He's going to say Denied.
Denied = no.
I didn't say "He's going to say 'No.'"
I said "He's going to say no."

If you are going to change the shaking to make it more shakier, at least decrease the recoil of the initial shot(s), they should be usable firearms at longer ranges if you fire in short bursts, you shouldn't have to go full auto in order to hope that one of your bullets manages to hit your target. Using almost all guns in your pack, the first shot I fire misses the target every time, from when i last tried out the pack.

Personally, the accuracy on these guns are off by a long shot.
A heavy caliber AK can kill from up to at least 200 meters. Accurately.

According to your binoculars, Hardly any of these guns can ever hit accurately from about 150.

Who here has the CX-32 besides Gravity Cat?
Cause i do.
The link for it is in the description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C16r7xXl-7k

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:23:48 PM by halonerfer29 »

Personally, the accuracy on these guns are off by a long shot.
A heavy caliber AK can kill from up to at least 200 meters. Accurately.

According to your binoculars, Hardly any of these guns can ever hit accurately from about 150.
One kilometer!? Thats bantha fodder!
And in anticipation of this pack, could someone make an RTB setting that turns off all crosshairs on the server? It would make it a lot more realistic and interesting. And Grav, do you think you might make an add-ammo event? I don't think the ammo boxes would work so well in say, a zombie RP or something.

522 pages
Proof that morons are a majority everywhere.

If you are going to change the shaking to make it more shakier, at least decrease the recoil of the initial shot(s), they should be usable firearms at longer ranges if you fire in short bursts, you shouldn't have to go full auto in order to hope that one of your bullets manages to hit your target. Using almost all guns in your pack, the first shot I fire misses the target every time, from when i last tried out the pack.
I want to change the accuracy of most weapons anyways.

One kilometer!? Thats bantha fodder!
And in anticipation of this pack, could someone make an RTB setting that turns off all crosshairs on the server? It would make it a lot more realistic and interesting. And Grav, do you think you might make an add-ammo event? I don't think the ammo boxes would work so well in say, a zombie RP or something.
Yes, I can add an event.

Your a loving furry. Search before you make.
As much as I hate GCat and everything he touches, you're a loving handicap for saying this.

As much as I hate GCat and everything he touches, you're a loving handicap for saying this.
Gee, why the hate?

How come this thread has so many posts?

They are good weapons.

More than half of this thread is either suggestions, trolling, flaming, or general stupidity.

Suggestion (Ohgodnotagain)

1. RTB Pref.

As you can toggle the gravity of the bullets on or off, how about you also change how gravity affets the bullets? As in, if bullets shall fall faster or not...

2. RTB Pref. : Wind. (Gravity on required)

A wind option where players can toggle wind on or off.
While being on it will folow those rules:
(Player selected) wind heading: North, South, East, West.
(Player selected) wind value. What's the force the wind affects the bullets.