Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048262 times)

Okay folks.

After talking on Steam to Gravity Cat, we wondered if the rest of you felt like the spread on the weapons was too high? My own personal opinion is that it is too high and should be lowered. Grav feels as though the spread is too high also but he wants your opinions as well.

/le discuss

Let me put it this way.

Walking outside the base on Spyglass and trying to shoot a standing enemy at the very top of the ramp directly in front

(crouching, ADS)

is impossible

I might (and probably will) redo all range/accuracy/damage values. But I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do that. I think it would be nice if it was possible to hit at higher ranges with all weapons, not just rifles. And so the pistols won't turn into sniper rifles I would also add limited range to all bullets. That practically means at a certain distance the damage gets halved (Including headshot damage), and over a certain distance the bullets... just disappear. Of course the values will depend on the caliber of the weapon.

And I'm going to double all projectile speeds.

I might (and probably will) redo all range/accuracy/damage values. But I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do that. I think it would be nice if it was possible to hit at higher ranges with all weapons, not just rifles. And so the pistols won't turn into sniper rifles I would also add limited range to all bullets. That practically means at a certain distance the damage gets halved (Including headshot damage), and over a certain distance the bullets... just disappear. Of course the values will depend on the caliber of the weapon.

Everything about that is yes!
And yeah. I do think they should be a bit more accurate as well.

Gravity cat shooting at a Humvee.

Hooray!

would the bypass stratofortress has in his plane work for weapons?

would the bypass stratofortress has in his plane work for weapons?
Yes. He's going to add it.

that is so win. i always thought it was hard to shoot people since they had so much drop.
then again, LMG...

That new rifle in the poll should be called the SAR (lovey Assault Rifle)

ugh.
why no progress grav
wat u be doin

ugh.
why no progress grav
wat u be doin
Passing his driving test.

Passing his driving test.
good job, but since when did it take 9 (or more) weeks?

good job, but since when did it take 9 (or more) weeks?
Since Gravity Cat and his procrastination got involved

Since Gravity Cat and his procrastination got involved
Great.

AND
cant beta's be released before there finished?
so he can just realease it so he can get the forget on with it?