Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048128 times)

Check. This. Out.

Check. This. Out.
-snip-
Because of your actions against the Government we are forced to arrest you until the date of your termination is set. You failed to trust your Government and must now suffer the consequences. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit us again in your next life.

[Edit]
The light AA turret is 100% done, the heavy one still needs a model. Right now I'm working on grenade cooking.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:42:23 AM by Gravity Cat »

[Edit]
The light AA turret is 100% done, the heavy one still needs a model. Right now I'm working on grenade cooking.

I'll probally have a heart attack when i see it, even the silhouette of it in the photo looks amazing.

Because of your actions against the Government we are forced to arrest you until the date of your termination is set. You failed to trust your Government and must now suffer the consequences. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit us again in your next life.

REBELS FOR LIFE!

I haven't posted in a while.

Hi.

I haven't posted in a while.

Hi.
Dancing in the moonlight, everybody was dudududu...

Also hello. :P

Everybody is going to the party, have a real good time. Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine.
For some reason lordi's post reminded me of that song.

Everybody is going to the party, have a real good time. Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine.
For some reason lordi's post reminded me of that song.

It's because your thinking of everyone running around in circles from the howitzer shells.

I think barely anyone knows that Blockland has a neat little feature or at least nobody is using it: Lightnings. I only know one map that is using them and they pretty much just look neat and make lots of noise. But thanks to the internet I found a way to make them lethal. Maybe I can spice it up a bit and add explosion effects on impact.

I think barely anyone knows that Blockland has a neat little feature or at least nobody is using it: Lightnings. I only know one map that is using them and they pretty much just look neat and make lots of noise. But thanks to the internet I found a way to make them lethal. Maybe I can spice it up a bit and add explosion effects on impact.

Sounds neat.

Best of luck towards that.

Would be good for some apocalypse RP.

Would be good for some apocalypse RP.

Yes, because thunder storms only occur during the end of the world.

Hosting my good old blimp domination in a thunderstorm now.