Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2091244 times)

Why not modern German weapons.......?
Mh yes that seems possible since Gravity Cat got rid of his "It's-too-generic-to-make-attitude".
But I'd rather have some more finished vehicles like the PAK FA , the Super hind and maybe the ships too.

make German weapons next!
Already thought about it. They'd essentially work as reskins of the original weapons except for the RPD which doesn't really have a german counterpart from the same time period.

Really, what I want the most is an anti-tank gun or mountain gun. To me the howitzer is too big for brick terrain. It's the kind of gun you would use to shoot things halfway across GSF Paradise but not much else.

Gravity Cat's support weapons scripts are the only things that make me want to start modeling/scripting again.

Assuming they are easy to implement as advertised.

And that if I do try to start modeling again it isn't frustrating as forget trying to make the things I want to.

Really, what I want the most is an anti-tank gun or mountain gun. To me the howitzer is too big for brick terrain. It's the kind of gun you would use to shoot things halfway across GSF Paradise but not much else.
Anti tank guided missiles in MCLOS or SACLOS flavour could solve the annoying tank problem...

Something is wrong when I click on the dl link for the default weapons or the russian ones, they keep loading and nothing happens.

Still not working, Gravity's Topic page freezes too.

Is something wrong with chrome and mediafire?

EDIT: Nvm got them to work.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:05:49 PM by Frostbyte »

Any idea when that ammo system documentation is coming?
I can't wait to use it

these are wonderful, great work gcat

I like the German weapons pack idea.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:50:55 AM by Warhawk »

uhhh.....

uhhh... uhhhhhhh....

I kinda like to see more lazers