Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2088884 times)

I know i already made a post like this before, and ill try being less of a bitch about it. But do you intend on releasing the weapons used in your zombie server?

I know i already made a post like this before, and ill try being less of a bitch about it. But do you intend on releasing the weapons used in your zombie server?
I'm assuming he already has. Check the OP.

Played on the zombies server and its the most fun i have had since boss battles
AAAAAAND some suggestions of course and other things
The boss with the RL is a bit OP
Sludger: Launched sludge will hit anything infront of him

This zombie is slow has medium health can fire a barrage of sludge at close range
at close range this zombie tends to launch some sort of "sludge" at its enemy
Blockheads are advised to stay away from this zombie Also it shoots 5 sludge projectiles

Boxton bully (BOSS MAYBE?): Punches hurt quite a bit

This zombie is slow and has high health another closeranger it punches blockheads
the bully's punch sends blockheads flying backwards also he is fat punches do medium damage
punching has a delay of 2 seconds this zombie should be easily dispatched at a distance

Bully: Weaker-than-the-boss-variant

This zombie is slow and has medium health Slightly less fat than the boxton bully
punches cause blockheads to fly less far back and the punches do less damage

Banger: Beats you up good

This zombie has medium speed medium health the zombie stuns players for 3 seconds
the stun attack has a 7 second timeout While the player is stunned it deals low damage hits
quickly while the player is stunned easily dispatched at range

Zombuster: upgraded version of the normal zombie

This zombie moves slightly faster than a normal zombie and has higher health than the normal zombie and does slightly more damage than the normal zombie

and thats it for now folks

If you're talking about the ones that are not in the OP (The non-raycasting weapons), no.

Played on the zombies server and its the most fun i have had since boss battles
AAAAAAND some suggestions of course and other things
The boss with the RL is a bit OP

-ideas-
Things will change soon. Also I'm not taking anymore ideas for zombies and bosses since you'll be able to create your own enemies for the gamemode and thus there is no need to put a dozen of them into the vanilla mod.

Lol yeah i saw that post about not suggesting right AFTER i posted

Coding experience required?

The helicopter in your zombie server is causing super lag and no one knows how to drive it
i would recommend removing it

i was there, it was really cool
until i discovered that walking at the speed of my grandmother does not work well for long distances so when I grabbed a g11 for long range attacks, basically the zombies got me and when I respawned I had 13 points and a pistol so at that time I was like screw that

so it would be cool if you either:
-got to store weapons by some buttons in buildings
-increased the speed of the player just a bit

Don't remove it accualy

Coding experience required?
Not really. Only about two rather simple lines of code are required. One for the zombie type, defining its name, datablock, weapons and some other stuff, and a second defining the appearance of it.

The helicopter in your zombie server is causing super lag and no one knows how to drive it
It shouldn't cause any lag except Gear crashed it (unlikely) or made it accessible for everyone (which I doubt).

i was there, it was really cool
until i discovered that walking at the speed of my grandmother does not work well for long distances so when I grabbed a g11 for long range attacks, basically the zombies got me and when I respawned I had 13 points and a pistol so at that time I was like screw that

so it would be cool if you either:
-got to store weapons by some buttons in buildings
-increased the speed of the player just a bit
The problem with saving inventory is that after some time everyone will end up with the best gear available, making it more boring. But I guess an increase of points won't hurt.

I just fixed that problem. You shouldn't be able to leave the map now and the Hind can only be spawned by admins.

The problem with saving inventory is that after some time everyone will end up with the best gear available, making it more boring. But I guess an increase of points won't hurt.

Yeah, that, or just a small increase in player speed. Not as much to interfere with aiming, but just to give a small traveling boost

If you're talking about the ones that are not in the OP (The non-raycasting weapons), no.

2 things...

1.) what the heck is op? , options?, Open party?.

2.) what do you mean the non raycasting weapons?, weapons that shoot through bricks without the raycasting event or what?

(MERCY)

2 things...

2.) what do you mean the non raycasting weapons?, weapons that shoot through bricks without the raycasting event or what?

(MERCY)
you don't know what you're talking about so let me save you the inquiry
1. op is basically ALWAYS referring to "overpowered".
2. non raycasting means that it isn't a line of sight between the shooter and the victim but a projectile is actually launched and has a trajectory.

okay also redbeard is like completely op
the explosion radius basically reaches through buildings and makes you fly; the instakill border around the map ensures your death when you fly.
basically just make the explosion radius smaller.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:56:10 PM by 300spartan »

2 things...

(MERCY)
Original poster or original post or overpowered