Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2085970 times)

Uhm no.

The bullet impact sounds? aren't those from your weapon pack?

they're just generic sound effects, most of them seem to be

Do you guys expect him to record all of his sounds or something? ;P

no, although taking a little more than googling "ricochet sound free" would be nice so i'm not hearing the same sound twenty times a day in different things, not to mention it would just reflect well on the work overall

The bullet impact sounds? aren't those from your weapon pack?
Yes.

no, although taking a little more than googling "ricochet sound free" would be nice so i'm not hearing the same sound twenty times a day in different things, not to mention it would just reflect well on the work overall
I did more than just googling for sounds, I made them myself - except for the two ricochet sounds.

Could you make a cutlass re-skin of the sword to go with your flintlock weapon pack Please?

Could you make a cutlass re-skin of the sword to go with your flintlock weapon pack Please?
I just have to redo the blocking system of my cutlass and maybe add one or two more weapons and I could release it.

In fact I'll do that now.

EPIC BLOOD SCRIPT AND GUNS GRAVITY CAT 99999999999999999988777887776 5543323/5

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:UNLIMITED OOKIES

While you're all waiting for Gravity Cat to do stuff I will just drop this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_YHxAW2lUI

This looks like so much fun

*continues to wait anxiously for the zombie mod to release*
EDIT:
What happened to this?
Wouldn't be too long anymore since the only severe bug it has right now (the only bug actually) is players being unable to respawn even if they still have lives left.

Did something go wrong?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:55:20 PM by Brixmon »