Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2083786 times)

I swear on the force that wakes me up he made a javelin that locked onto planes. it would fall abit, then shoot up and towards the target. And if it glitched below the ground, it would stay there.
Well he still didn't make anything like that.

I swear on the force that wakes me up he made a javelin that locked onto planes. it would fall abit, then shoot up and towards the target. And if it glitched below the ground, it would stay there.
you might be thinking of stratofortress.

You know what. 
I just might be.

I remember this too, this was way back in v19. He hosted Government Vs Rebels. I was on the Rebels with his night vision goggles on that terrain map made by GSF ghost. There was a stinger, it was with his pack of highly requested and cool weapons.

i have yet to see a decent handheld anti-vehicle launcher released, what

i have yet to see a decent handheld anti-vehicle launcher released, what
I tried to convince him to make a M47 Dragon anti-tank guided missile but he's busy with other projects...again

can you also make onZombieKill?
Like, when any zombie dies or when one of the zombies the brick has spawned dies?

Is it only me or is the OP's images broken now
They all seem to work just fine.

when any zombies
I'm currently busy with other things. I'll probably do some more BL related stuff this week.

Well RTB finally caught up with the updates :D

I tried to convince him to make a M47 Dragon anti-tank guided missile but he's busy with other projects...again
Dragon a stuff, make cigaretteot

Do you know what's better than both of those?

AT rifles.

hey, hey, hey,...

what about AT....tanks?

Dragon a stuff, make cigaretteot
I didn't choose the dragon because it's "good"(it loving sucks irl) but because it is fired in this wierd sitting position and because it wouldn't look too bulky on a Blockhead.

dragon needs more fire breathing death