Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079986 times)

Well i could probably slap together a dedicated server, since i just moved and switched internet providers, i pretty much live alone 6 days a week so im the only one using my 110 mbs internet. service will be free of charge ofc.
nooooooo plz nooo

nooooooo plz nooo
Why not? i wanna repay gravity cat somehow for making the specture i requested him to make.

Cool weapons and vehicles!  :cookieMonster:

Why not? i wanna repay gravity cat somehow for making the specture i requested him to make.
Well, You might not have the map.

Is the hind still sitting in the 90% completed folder?

Nvm, just drop it. Forget it.

So uh, if anyone could help here, I have a crash with the Endless Zombies gamemode.
Whenever the wave begins, the server crashes. I have made sure I disabled all non-default bot-related add-ons.
Since the server instantly crashes, I can't check the console for errors. Is there a crash dump somewhere?
Nevermind, posting console.log
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:32:41 PM by Brixmon »

Is the hind still sitting in the 90% completed folder?

Nvm, just drop it. Forget it.
Releasing the hind seems like a bad idea anyways. Everyone is just going to complain about it because
it tends to crash people just like the blimp or the UH-1.

How about you compare it to other helicopters that don't kill your servers when they even come into contact with bricks.
Civ Helicopters? Hell you could ram those in bricks all day and nothing would happen in the slightest.
Its been discussed before, its a problem regarding the "insta gib" feature he puts into his flying vehicles.
If people complain about it, then remove it. Keeping it will do you no good.

How about you compare it to other helicopters that don't kill your servers when they even come into contact with bricks.
Civ Helicopters? Hell you could ram those in bricks all day and nothing would happen in the slightest.
Its been discussed before, its a problem regarding the "insta gib" feature he puts into his flying vehicles.
If people complain about it, then remove it. Keeping it will do you no good.
Wait what.
Which "insta gib" feature?!?!?

The feature when you crash into something then your vehicle just explodes.

That's where most of the crashes happen.
Otherwise crashes not caused by this are usually to the pilot, but they lag for a few seconds.

Releasing the hind seems like a bad idea anyways. Everyone is just going to complain about it because
it tends to crash people just like the blimp or the UH-1.
True, The Huey is constantly crashing servers. So I'm not say that you shouldn't release the hind, But just keep it in the file until Gravity Cat find out the solution.

The feature when you crash into something then your vehicle just explodes.

That's where most of the crashes happen.
Otherwise crashes not caused by this are usually to the pilot, but they lag for a few seconds.

he added that specifically to make the crashes not happen
the helicopters did it before

So uh, if anyone could help here, I have a crash with the Endless Zombies gamemode.
Whenever the wave begins, the server crashes. I have made sure I disabled all non-default bot-related add-ons.
Since the server instantly crashes, I can't check the console for errors. Is there a crash dump somewhere?
Nevermind, posting console.log

Can you update the links? Alot are still RTB links