Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047694 times)

This makes it that if you get hit, you start to lose health as if your "bleeding".
I think that because Gravity never added a kill icon for the bleeding effect. The weapons still work with out it, so it not to much of a problem.

thanks.

by the way, does anybody know if you can lock the grenade launcher to firing one type of ammo?

i wanted it to be used but not with HE rounds. i just found out that you can fire multiple ammo types -_______-

does the laser system work too or is that unexecuted because it doesn't exist
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:27:04 PM by Sami2ss »

Gear needs to hurry up and at least fix some of those long lost weapons up for us. Was skimming through the old days of Blockland's video history on youtube and found a video of that old terrain gamemode. Those were some fine sights. 

I wonder if Gravity Cat will make other WWII packs for different nations.

I wonder if Gravity Cat will make other WWII packs for different nations.
There might be >:)

we need a gcat firearms 2.0

orig quality w/ new weps
the weapon mounting feature and diminishing recoil made a unique sets of weps w/ that pack

i remember using the frf2 and as50 on old gsf tdms

hitting peeps a mile away had a really satisying quality to it when you realized theres bullet drop and travel time

Hi Gravity Cat! I'm a BIG fan of your D-Weapons.

Hi Gravity Cat! I'm a BIG fan of your D-Weapons.

Can you please ask yourself if what you're about to post is really necessary next time? Thank you.

My game crashes if someone shoves the helicopter.

Three week bump because reasons.

This may have been answered already but here goes: how would I go about changing the damage output of each individual weapon? 

These weapons do almost no damage to a lot of physics vehicles.  I think I counted something like nine shots from the RPG to blow up the T-90.  I tried editing the damage output for the shotgun by itself for example, but no change.  I suppose the reference for damage output is located elsewhere.

Can you please ask yourself if what you're about to post is really necessary next time? Thank you.
what are you talking about? he only complemented gravity cat's addons. are you trying to prevent him from saying that?

I dont like soo much the Raycast weapons pack and Russian expansion, because the accuracy is soo bad, and they are 1-handed!

you could do a better accuracy and make the weapons have a Better animation, like the Bf3 gun packs.

can you do them?

3.6 Stars

I dont like soo much the Raycast weapons pack and Russian expansion, because the accuracy is soo bad, and they are 1-handed!

you could do a better accuracy and make the weapons have a Better animation, like the Bf3 gun packs.

can you do them?
you can aim down the sights to have better accuracy
also weapons with hands look like stuff

Well Gravity said that he'll be taking a break from BL for a while, so hopefully we can see some new updates in the future.

can you do them?

3.6 Stars

First of all, The BF3 weapon pack sucks. Second of all, The Raycast Weapons and Russian Expansion are very well made, We all love 1-handed weapons, it fits in Blockland. not everything has to be realistic you know... also the accuracy of the weapons are awesome and fair.

Well Gravity said that he'll be taking a break from BL for a while, so hopefully we can see some new updates in the future.

well, this is a good thing..