Poll

Who do you think is hotter?

Megan Fox
10 (13.3%)
Christina Hudson
0 (0%)
Other...
15 (20%)
I'll post my own, thank you.
14 (18.7%)
Meh
36 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Megan Fox no longer 'Hottest woman on earth'  (Read 9322 times)

Jessica alba is the hottest woman on earth




Some of my friends once had a staring contest with that photo. There were no survivors.

Some of my friends once had a staring contest with that photo. There were no survivors.
He's not even staring at the camera, and he can't even blink!

I could post her facespace... but then she would probably get pissed when it gets spammed with:

"LOLOL snake"
"HAWT"
"UR UGLY LMAO"

etc.
Save a pic from it and post it

He's not even staring at the camera, and he can't even blink!
Exactly

It was more of a competition to see who could stare at it the longest.

Freddy Mercury is hot.

On a more serious note, Freddy Mercury and Marlyn Monroe are the hottest people in my book.

Taylor Swift is hot
Definitely. Megan Fox looks like some prostitute that is famous.




Exactly

It was more of a competition to see who could stare at it the longest.
I bet 5 bucks i would win.

I found this picture incredibly hot.