Author Topic: Polish President dead?  (Read 3241 times)

Well today, when I was walking home from school, I noticed that the American flag was lowered to about the halfway line of the pole it was on. So, I just kept walking home and then asked my parents why the flag was lowered outside the school. They said that the Polish president died in a plane crash.

It was weird that I never saw it on the news or on the Internet Explorer news that pops up whenever I load it.

It also sucks that not many people can attend his funeral because of the volcano in Iceland.

Twas awhile ago, most f the officials died on the plane. Sad. :(

Planes are evil.
I don't trust them.

Old
Weird how I just heard it yesterday. Oh wait, here's a topic on the radio about the news in Europe...

Planes are evil.
I don't trust them.
The 9/11 stuff also made me skeptical on how safe planes were as well. But I was too little to go on a plane back then. (First time I went on a plane was when I was like 7 to go to Florida)

Weird how I just heard it yesterday. Oh wait, here's a topic on the radio about the news in Europe...
I heard about it on a student news thing in school about a week ago

I heard about it on a student news thing in school about a week ago
See! Here is my problem: There's no student newspaper to report these kinds of things.

See! Here is my problem: There's no student newspaper to report these kinds of things.
CNN student news as shown by my crack head teacher

I wonder when all the smoke will finally clear out.

Note to all teenagers: Don't smoke or this occasion will happen again.

I was happy when I heard that.

forget you I'm Polish

:cookieMonster:

What does "Polish" mean?
The Polish are from Poland which is located next to Russia and Germany which was the first country taken over by them in WWII.

I think I went a bit too far back on that one.