Poll

Which video do you like more?

Burple's
Smokesta's

Author Topic: Rykuta's L4D2 Weapons BETA  (Read 10833 times)

I noticed that sometimes the weapons reload twice, the FN-SCAR reload animation is a bit choppy and the p2000 Animation is slow and with the absence of hands makes it an outlier.
The ak-47 speaks for itself, no hands, no/bad/slow reload animation, flash particle is off, no hands and pick-up item is off to the left.
Also your right hand becomes invisible when holding it.

Exactly. But no your right hand moves onto the gun.

Exactly. But no your right hand moves onto the gun.
Ohhh, okay! Huh.

EDIT: I voted Burple becuase you used my range :3

Both of your videos are just testing out weapons. There's nothing more to it, so you can say they both suck if you're comparing them.

Did you know the weapons are being released on the same day as the L4D2 DLC The Passing?

haha nice. animations are kinda fast tho

Nice.
But arent some of the weapons names taken from Bushido's Tier Pack?

Nice.
But arent some of the weapons names taken from Bushido's Tier Pack?

Dude, they are normal weapon names,

haha nice. animations are kinda fast tho
I like the fast animations. Its good so you dont spend half an hour waiting to reload in a DM.
However, P2000 and AK-47 Have slow animations and no hands, I hope they get fixed soon.

This + Tier full pack = awesome.

So much for Gravity cat tempting us with his weapons :D

Quote from: From youtube
i came to the reloading animations

I like the fast animations. Its good so you dont spend half an hour waiting to reload in a DM.
However, P2000 and AK-47 Have slow animations and no hands, I hope they get fixed soon.
They have hands. Just delete the AK-47 model, Stratosfortress' one.

Re-name the Scar somthing else or it will over write Gcat's one. Call it 'The Burst Rifle'. It suits it

Realeased a day right after The Passing

stole the idea from stratofortress, also I can't believe he made these
No ,Strato had the idea for L4D 1 Weapons, I believe, that's what the name of STRATO'S Topic was, this topic is L4D 2, not L4D 1

stole the idea from stratofortress, also I can't believe he made these

Yndaaa best of modellers